How to Amend Your US Taxes from Thailand

How to Amend Your US Taxes from Thailand

Did you get a notice from the IRS that your taxes were filed incorrectly, or that you owed money when indeed you were due money?

This is one of the 100+ exclusive pieces of content created for our Premium subscribers. To read and unlock all of them, please become a Premium or Business member.

Doing so helps ExpatDen to continue to create and publish free, longform guides on living, retiring, or starting businesses abroad without ruining your reading experience with ads and banners.

Unlock Now

John Wolcott is the global editor for ExpatDen. He's a New Jersey native who now lives in Bangkok with his wife and two daughters.