Make your new life in Thailand a breeze! Save time and money with insider info straight from expats and locals currently living in Thailand!
With our complete guide, you’ll get expert advice on making Thailand your home. Here are some of the top things you can expect to learn!
- Have the answer to any problem at your fingertips with hundreds of articles, covering just about every aspect of expat life.
- How to quickly find affordable housing in the best neighborhood
- Easy automated ways to manage your finances
- How to stay healthy, and advice on the best hospitals, insurance, and gyms
- How to get the competitive edge and make yourself marketable in Thailand’s workplace
- Tips for connecting with like-minded individuals and making lifelong friendships
- And many more pro tips that could save you thousands of dollars!
Live Like a Local With Our Top-Rated Thailand Guide
This subscription gives you access to valuable resources that can actually be put to use. Save time and money with insider info straight from expats and locals currently living in Thailand!
Make Thailand Your New Home
Never worry about all the things you need to handle while living in Thailand. We show you how to effectively build your own community, set up your life, and thrive in Thailand—hassle free.
Find A Place to Live
What is more important than finding the perfect home? With this ExpatDen Premium, you’ll find a great place to rent or buy in a matter of days. We will tell you which areas to live in, which condo developers to buy from (and which to avoid), and how to negotiate rental prices by 40%.
Avoid Scams and Overcharging
Unfortunately, there are scams that could cost you a lot of money in everyday life in Thailand. You won’t only find out how to avoid scams like this but also how to save up to 20% on groceries, 50% on your cell phone package, and more through secret strategies that not even local Thais know about. That is some serious savings!
Stay in Control of Your Finances
We will also show you how to open an account in just an hour, obtain the easiest credit card you can get as an expat, and save over $100 on international money transfers. It can be easy to lose control of your finances when moving abroad, so we have your back!
Find the Best Jobs
Take control of your workplace! You’ll discover job opportunities that may not be available to you otherwise. No matter what your profession is, we will provide you with resources that will show you how to have a competitive edge over other applicants.
Contrary to popular belief, teaching English is NOT your only option!
Stay Fit and Healthy
Many expats worry about keeping up with their diet and workout routines when moving overseas. Our guide covers how to stay fit in Thailand. We’ll show you which gyms to go to, what insurance to get, and which hospitals to visit. Always make sure you are covered in case of a medical emergency.
Stay in Thailand Long-Term
Immigration is every expat’s biggest nightmare. ExpatDen premium will save you time and energy. You’ll get a list of embassies that are easiest to work with when applying for a visa. After gaining access to our member area, you’ll have a better understanding of how to overcome the biggest visa hurdles.
Find Reputable Legal Advice
Find out how to get legit legal advice that won’t break the bank. We’ll show you how to hire a professional lawyer and negotiate rates. And we’ll show you how to get free legal consultations.
Get Around Like a Pro
Transportation has never been so fun! We will show you how to get around in Thailand like the locals, from motorcycle taxis and tuk-tuks to trains and planes. You’ll also get insider tricks that’ll score you free seats and business-class airline tickets. You will save money on taxis, rent-a-cars, and private transportation.
Finding a community and social group is never easy when moving to a new place. But we can show you how to effectively build your own community, network, set up your life, and thrive in Thailand. Easy as 1-2-3!
Get Your Business Up and Running
Thailand is a great place for entrepreneurs. We’ll show you all of the exclusive business services we have been using in Thailand. You’ll learn how to set up your own company on your own, how to file paperwork and taxes, how to recruit new talents, and how to manage your cross-cultural team.
With this service, you’ll also get a free call with a lawyer and an accountant.*
*Available on the Business tier only
How can you pass up all of this priceless information?
Here’s the Exact List of Contents You Can Access
Our premium comes with over a hundred (and increasing) pieces of exclusive content that were created by expats and researchers with decades worth of experience in Thailand. No opinions. No lofty ideals. No rose-tinted glasses. Just the facts that’ll save you thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours of time.
You also get access to exclusive personal services that will help you set up your life in Thailand more easily. Most of them are available to our subscribers without any extra cost.
We also keep adding more exclusive content and exclusive personal services on a regular basis.
Here are the exact benefits you will get based on your tier.
Our Business subscribers get access to all exclusive contents and services we have on ExpatDen.
Here’s a list of professional services you will get as a Business subscriber:
- A free 20-minute consultation with a corporate lawyer
- A free 30-minute consultation with an accountant for personal and corporate taxation and accounting advice
- A free 60-minute 1:1 online class with a Thai teacher
- A Free Content Editing Service with an Experienced Content Copy Editor
- Help finding a supplier in China
You get access to our exclusive business content with insider business tricks that can’t be found anywhere else.
- Accounting: Increase Your Chances of Getting Tax Refunds for Your Company
- Accounting: Taxes You Have to Deal with as a Business Owner in Thailand
- Accounting: What You Should Do and Avoid Doing When Dealing with Revenue Department Inspections
- Accounting: When and How to File Taxes as a Business Owner
- Finance: How to Choose the Right Bank for Your Business
- Finance: The Easiest Way to Get a Corporate Credit Card
- General: A Step-by-Step Guide to Registering a Company in Thailand on Your Own
- General: Do I Need to Speak Thai to Run a Business in Thailand?
- General: Employee Regulations You Must Know as a Business Owner
- General: How Long Should You Keep Company Documents?
- General: How to Effectively Deal with Company Paperwork in Thailand
- General: Is It a Good Idea to Do a Business in Thailand?
- General: Step-By-Step Guide on What to Do After Changing Your Company Address
- General: The Complete Guide to Applying for the Thailand Board of Investment Promotion on Your Own
- General: Visa Options as a Business Owner Living in Thailand
- General: What You Need to Do When You Moving Your Office
- General: Which Business License Do You Need in Thailand?
- HR: A Cross-Cultural Management Guide to Thailand
- HR: How to Hire and Manage a Team of Rock Star Thai Employees
- Service: Our List of Personal and Professional Services in Thailand
- Service: Recommended Methods to Find Freelancers in Thailand
- Service: Where to Easily Find Manufacturers in Thailand?
You can read ExpatDen ad-free, have a free 1:1 online class with a private Thai teacher, and get access to over a hundred pieces of exclusive content that will help you set up and live your life in Thailand hassle-free while saving you thousands of dollars.
- Civil and Commercial Code You Should Know When Renting in Thailand
- Insider Strategies for Dealing with the Thailand Real Estate Market
- Insider Tips When Using a Real Estate Agent to Sell or Rent Out Your Property
- How to Find Accommodations that Allow Pets in Thailand
- Detailed Breakdown of Popular Locations for Expats in Thailand
- What to Check Before Signing a Rental Contract
- Underrated Neighborhoods in Bangkok
- Underrated Neighborhoods in Phuket
- Tips on Dealing with Real Estate Agents
- How to Get 100% of Your Rental Security Deposit Back
- How to Find Amazing Rental Deals
- How to Negotiate Your Rent Down by 40%
- How to Buy a Used Condo that’s 30% Cheaper than Market Price
- Condo Developments: Which Ones to Rent and Which Ones to Avoid
- Loan Options for Buying a Condo in Thailand
- Hidden Fees When Buying a Condo in Thailand
- What is the Best Way to Find a Condo in Thailand?
- Secret Methods to Get More than 10% Discount on Buying a Condo
- Should I Buy a Condo Under a Foreigner or Thai Name?
- Insider Methods to Increase the Security of Your Houses
- Where to Easily Find Maids and Handypersons
- Common Mistakes While Renting a Place in Thailand
- Related Fees You Should Know When Renting a Condo in Thailand
- How to Easily Find Short Term Leases in Thailand within a Day
- Recommended Apartment Rental Sites
- The Easy Way to Start Renting an Apartment in Thailand
- Underrated Neighborhoods in Chiang Mai
- Best Day to Do Online Shopping in Thailand
- How to Choose the Right Internet Providers in Thailand
- How to Save 50% on Food and Groceries at Supermarkets
- How to Get Unlimited Internet for Your Phone in Thailand
- All the Apps You Need for Living in Thailand
- How to Save More than 50% on Your Movie Tickets
- How to Find a Good Mechanic in Your Area
- Four Tips for Getting the Best Price When Buying a New Car
- How to Avoid Paying VAT When Buying a Used Car
- Complete Procedure of Buying a Used Car
- How to Save Over 50% on Your Thai Cell Phone Plan
- How to Easily Get Around in Thailand
- How to Get a Great Deal on Buying a Used Car
- How to Be Hassle Free with Utility Payment by Automating Them All.
- How to Get Free Yet Fast Wifi in Thailand
- How to Decrease Your Type 1 Car Insurance Premiums by Over 20%
- Insider Tips on Choosing the Right Car Insurance Company
- Local Insurance or International Insurance: Which One is Better for Expats in Thailand?
- How to Find Budget Gyms that Costs Less Than 1,000 Baht a Month
- Free Yet Fun Options on Staying Fit in Thailand
- Where to Get Free Fitness Options in Thailand
- Making an Appointment: Tips for Public Hospitals
- Getting the Quality Treatment at Affordable Price with Premium Clinics in Thailand
- How to Lower Your Hospital Expenses with Government Hospitals
- Reading Nutrition Labels Guide
- The Complete Guide to Getting Healthy Food
- What to Do When You Have Mental Health Issues
- Recommended Specialized Hospitals in Thailand
- Best Hospitals for Thailand’s SSO Program
- Travel Insurance as a Temporary Insurance Option for German Expats
- How to Get Great Medical Treatment at Affordable Rates in Thailand
- Decreasing Hospital and Medicine Bills
- Hospital Tips Without Health Insurance
- A List of Affordable Private Hospitals in Bangkok
- Recommended Method to Send Money from Thailand
- How Do Expats in Thailand Manage Their Finances?
- How to Choose the Best Credit Card Based on Your Lifestyle
- How to Get a Thai Credit Card without a Payroll Slip
- The Best Way to Send Money from the USA to Thailand
- Getting Deals and Discounts on Your Daily Life
- How to Successfully Open a Bank a Account in Thailand
- Best Way to Send Money to Thailand
- Alternative Credit Card Options
- Saving Money with Credit Cards
- How to Successfully Get a Thai Credit Card
- How to Choose the Right Bank in Thailand
- How to Avoid ATM Fees in Thailand
- Best Place to Exchange Money
- Easiest Place to Open a Thai Bank Account
- Alternative Credit Cards for EU Citizens with No Foreign Transaction Fees
- How to Get the Most from Your Shipping Insurance
- Easy Packaging Tips to Keep Your Belongings Protected for International Shipping
- How to Choose the Right Shipping Company
- A Full Checklist on What to Bring When Shipping to Thailand
- Local Shipping Company That’s 50% Cheaper than Other Moving Companies
- How to Avoid Custom’s Tax
- How to Make Money While Traveling
- How to Get Free Nights When Booking a Hotel
- How to Get Upto 60% Discounts When Booking a Hotel
- How to Save 30%-60% on Your Flight
- How to Save Additional 11% Hotel Fee with Cashback Sites
- How to Save 3% on Every Airbnb Booking
- How to Get the Most out of Your Frequent Flyer Miles in Thailand
- How to Get Last-Minute Deals on Flights Back Home for the Holidays
- The Complete Guide to Flying Back to Thailand During COVID-19
- How to Make a Thai Visa on Your Own
- What to Expect When Thai Immigration Officers Show up at Your House
- How to Transfer a Business Visa and Work Permit without Leaving Thailand
- Guide to Prepare for the Thailand Permanent Residence Interview, including Sample Questions
- Tips on Preparing Documents for Thailand Visas
- Increase Your Chances of Getting Your Visa Approved through Thai Immigration Etiquette
- Recommended Thai Embassies Near Thailand to Apply for Visas
- Recommended Visa Service Providers
- What to Do When an Immigration Officer Rejects Your Entry into Thailand
- Secret Education Visas
- How to Stay in Thailand 270 Days with the Tourist Visa
- Best Time to Go to the Immigration Office
- How to Amend Your US Taxes from Thailand
- The Insider Guide to Getting a High-Paying Teaching Job (200k Baht+) at an International School
- How to Find a Great Expat-Friendly Company to Work For
- Visa Options for Working Remotely in Thailand
- Building the Right Connections though Recommended Networking Options
- Recommended Places to Look for Jobs in Thailand for Popular Industries
- Preparing for an Interview in Thailand
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Job in Thailand?
- How to Make Your Job Application Standout in Thailand
- How to Prepare Yourself to Work in Thailand
- How to Handle and Decrease Your Thai Income Taxes While Working in Thailand
- How to Find a Good Teaching Job in Thailand
- Finding Work Off the Beaten Path
- Effective Ways to Land a Job in Thailand
- Best Time to Look for a Job
- How to Do Networking in Thailand
- Recommended Job Seeking Sites
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be a Consultant in Thailand
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be the Boss in Thailand
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be a Strategist in Thailand
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be a Journalist in Thailand
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be a Messenger in Thailand
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be a Model in Thailand
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be an IT Agent in Thailand
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be a Teacher in Thailand
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be a Restaurateur in Thailand
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be a Legal Counsellor in Thailand
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be a Marketer in Thailand
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be a Fitness Coach in Thailand
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be a Scientist in Thailand
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be a Techie in Thailand
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be a Sports Commentator in Thailand
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be a University Lecturer in Thailand
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be a Pastry Chef in Thailand
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be an Underwriter in Thailand
Are you ready to live like a local in Thailand and save thousands of dollars a year?
A Word from the ExpatDen Team
When we first moved to Thailand a decade ago, we struggled to find a resource that would provide us with practical advice or direct links to anything that would actually save us time and money. Over the years, we threw away thousands of dollars on expenses and wasted hundreds of hours on tasks related to expat life in Thailand. Now we’ve taken everything we’ve discovered over the last decade and put it into these actionable premium subscription. They are designed to help you kick-start your life in Thailand—or improve your current life as an expat.ExpatDen Team
This is Why We’ve Put Together this Actionable Kit!
I subscribed to ExpatDen premium subscription because I will move to Bangkok soon. Even though I was reading a lot on other websites, the subscription is actually the best and most helpful Thailand resource on the web. Karsten and his team wrote very detailed reports that show the pros and cons and highlights of every single subject. It is perfect for expats planning to work and stay in Thailand. Starting with visa info, legal affairs, accommodation and work, it also illustrates rare topics like bringing your pet to Thailand, learning Thai language, or sending your kids to international schools. I’m sure every expat will find the info very useful. A must have!Dr. Marco Mollwitz, Consultant for General Occupational Medicine
ExpatDen Premium is my go-to resource when it comes to reliable, in-depth information on any expat matter in Thailand.Stefan Maescher, a German expat in Thailand
Even after having been an expat in Bangkok for 10+ years, I find ExpatDen Premium very helpful. I constantly refer interested friends and acquaintances to it when they ask for information about living or fixing something in Thailand. It is easy to navigate, the information is trustworthy and easily digestible. Would recommend it to both people intending to move abroad, newbies and people who have already been in the country for years.Daniel Kvarnemo, International School Teacher
Why Wait? Subscribe Now!
Subscribe now and start saving thousands of USD in Thailand each year!
$3.33 USD / month
*$39.99 USD / year
- Access to over a hundred pieces of exclusive content (and growing!)
- Make Thailand your new home hassle-free
- Unlock the secret saving strategies that’ll save you thousands of dollars
- Avoid the pitfalls that plague Thailand expats
- Enjoy an ad-free experience on ExpatDen
$13.33 USD / month
*$159.99 USD / year
- All benefits of the Premium plan
- Exclusive business content
- Our personal list of resources for running a business in Thailand
- Personal advice from our team on how to run or open a business here
- Free 20-minute phone call with a corporate lawyer
- Free 30-minute call with an accountant
- Help finding a supplier in China
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We’re confident that if you apply the strategies you receive with this subscription, you will be able to land a job, save cash and time, and avoid the pitfalls of being an expat in Thailand. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with it, simply send us an email within 60 days of your purchase and we will refund 100% of your money.