If you need help finding your ideal home in Thailand, you can get in touch with one of our trusted real estate agents below. They’ll help you buy or rent a condo in Thailand without charging you any commission.
You get a few benefits when working with real estate agents.
- You don’t pay any fees because real estate agents get commission from owners of the property.
- Real estate agents know which properties would suit you best.
- Agents can take you to the rental or sales property and even negotiate prices with owners.
- Agents can handle all the paperwork and can talk to the bank about getting you a loan.
- Agents can help you find maids or handymen and suggest nearby places to eat.
All you have to do is give them your requirements and they handle the rest.
I’ve worked in real estate since 2009 with renowned international real estate companies. I’ve been helping people like you with all of their real estate needs….
Find Thai Space
Find Thai Space has over ten years of experience in Thailand’s property market. They are a team of professional and passionate realtors who understand your wants and needs…
We’re happy to connect you to service providers who we’d consult with in your situation, and who we find to be professional, knowledgeable, and ethical. That said, it’s important to note that we sometimes get commission from service providers for referring new clients to them. This happens at no cost to you and helps us cover some of the expenses of running ExpatDen. While we do our best to pick the most suitable service providers, we can’t make any guarantees or accept any liability resulting from your interactions and transactions with them.