Learn how to run your business in Thailand like a pro. Unlock your full entrepreneurial capabilities with top insider info coming straight from fellow business owners residing in Thailand.
With the ExpatDen Executive, you will learn everything you could possibly need to know about running a company in Thailand. Here are just some of the top tips you will discover:
- The easiest and fastest ways to register your company in Thailand
- A breakdown of hiring and management practices for both Thai and expat employees
- Expert advice on filing taxes and finding the best tax deductions, including a free consultation with an accountant
- The best tactics for networking and meeting like-minded people
- Guidance on finding the necessary business licenses and permits for your business
- The best way to handle visas as a business owner in Thailand and avoid immigration issues
- A list of services and suppliers that help you run your business smoothly
Running a Company in Thailand Has Never Been Easier!
Expand your business with information and resources that can actually be put to use. Our business guide is made for entrepreneurs by entrepreneurs and is designed to help you achieve your business dreams in Thailand!
Starting Your Company
Starting a company all on your own can be difficult and many entrepreneurs are unsure of where to start when it comes to opening the business. The ExpatDen Executive will guide you through the process step by step, even diving into which banks to use, the best corporate credit cards, how to find an office space, and more!
Get Immersed in the Culture
It is important to understand the culture, traditions, and a bit of the local language when running a business in a new country. The ExpatDen Executive includes information on making Thailand your home, guides to networking and meeting like-minded people, how to navigate Thai culture and run your company in a respectful way, and a free 1:1 class with a Thai teacher!
Keep Your Company Compliant
Staying on top of your taxes, spending, and company documents can be daunting, especially when navigating all of this in a new country. Our ExpatDen Executive will not only help you stay on top of all the permits and licensing your company needs but also file taxes on time and correctly. Don’t snooze on that slowly building pile of paperwork!
Stay in Thailand Long Term
Working out your own immigration status and the immigration status of your team is a very important step in opening a business in Thailand. The ExpatDen Executive makes this process much easier and stress-free. You’ll get a list of embassies that are easiest to work with when applying for your visa. After gaining access to the Executive member area, you’ll have a much better understanding of how to overcome the biggest visa hurdles.
Get Top of the Line Legal and Accounting Advice
We understand how stressful the legal side of running a business can be. That is why we have included a free consultation with a lawyer and an accountant in the ExpatDen Executive. On top of these consultations, you will have access to tons of online resources to assist you.
Get a Competitive Edge Over Other Companies in Thailand
Our ExpatDen Executive is jam-packed with valuable information from entrepreneurs in Thailand. The plan includes investment tips, ways to avoid tax audits, and even a free copywriting service! This knowledge will set you apart from your competitors and give you a head start over other companies in Thailand.
Employ the Best Workers For Your Business
Hiring and managing a team of rockstar employees is the goal of any business owner. But how do you find the best staff? Our ExpatDen Executive will walk you through Thailand’s hiring practice and provide you with the best methods for managing top-notch staff and freelancers. In the end, the employees are the backbone of the business, so you’ll want to ensure you have hired the best of the best and that your management style keeps your staff happy!
Get Access to Business Services and Domestic and International Suppliers
Finding a supplier is never an easy task. Luckily, there are many options both in Thailand and abroad. We can help you find the best supplier for your business and save you lots of valuable time you would otherwise spend searching and researching. The ExpatDen Executive also includes access to helpful business services that will help you company grow and prosper.
Don’t pass up this unique opportunity to kickstart your business ventures!
Here is Everything You Can Access With the ExpatDen Executive
The ExpatDen Executive includes a HUGE stack of exclusive content written by expat business owners. You can ensure you are in good hands with us, as we will give you top tips on how to run your company effectively in Thailand. The fact of the matter is that the ExpatDen Executive will save you hundreds of hours of time and help your company make more money in the long run.
Here are the exact benefits you will get.
A list of professional services:
- A free 20-minute consultation with a corporate lawyer
- A free 30-minute consultation with an accountant for personal and corporate taxation and accounting advice
- A free 60-minute 1:1 online class with a Thai teacher
- A Free Content Editing Service with an Experienced Content Copy Editor
- Help finding a supplier in China
You get access to our exclusive business content with insider business tricks that can’t be found anywhere else.
- Accounting: Increase Your Chances of Getting Tax Refunds for Your Company
- Accounting: Taxes You Have to Deal with as a Business Owner in Thailand
- Accounting: What You Should Do and Avoid Doing When Dealing with Revenue Department Inspections
- Accounting: When and How to File Taxes as a Business Owner
- Finance: How to Choose the Right Bank for Your Business
- Finance: The Easiest Way to Get a Corporate Credit Card
- General: A Step-by-Step Guide to Registering a Company in Thailand on Your Own
- General: Do I Need to Speak Thai to Run a Business in Thailand?
- General: Employee Regulations You Must Know as a Business Owner
- General: How Long Should You Keep Company Documents?
- General: How to Effectively Deal with Company Paperwork in Thailand
- General: Is It a Good Idea to Do a Business in Thailand?
- General: Step-By-Step Guide on What to Do After Changing Your Company Address
- General: The Complete Guide to Applying for the Thailand Board of Investment Promotion on Your Own
- General: Visa Options as a Business Owner Living in Thailand
- General: What You Need to Do When You Moving Your Office
- General: Which Business License Do You Need in Thailand?
- HR: A Cross-Cultural Management Guide to Thailand
- HR: How to Hire and Manage a Team of Rock Star Thai Employees
- Service: Our List of Personal and Professional Services in Thailand
- Service: Recommended Methods to Find Freelancers in Thailand
- Service: Where to Easily Find Manufacturers in Thailand?
You also get access to exclusive personal services and all below exclusive content we have on ExpatDen that will help you set up your life in Thailand more easily. Most of them are available to our subscribers without any extra cost.
- Civil and Commercial Code You Should Know When Renting in Thailand
- Insider Strategies for Dealing with the Thailand Real Estate Market
- Insider Tips When Using a Real Estate Agent to Sell or Rent Out Your Property
- How to Find Accommodations that Allow Pets in Thailand
- Detailed Breakdown of Popular Locations for Expats in Thailand
- What to Check Before Signing a Rental Contract
- Underrated Neighborhoods in Bangkok
- Underrated Neighborhoods in Phuket
- Tips on Dealing with Real Estate Agents
- How to Get 100% of Your Rental Security Deposit Back
- How to Find Amazing Rental Deals
- How to Negotiate Your Rent Down by 40%
- How to Buy a Used Condo that’s 30% Cheaper than Market Price
- Condo Developments: Which Ones to Rent and Which Ones to Avoid
- Loan Options for Buying a Condo in Thailand
- Hidden Fees When Buying a Condo in Thailand
- What is the Best Way to Find a Condo in Thailand?
- Secret Methods to Get More than 10% Discount on Buying a Condo
- Should I Buy a Condo Under a Foreigner or Thai Name?
- Insider Methods to Increase the Security of Your Houses
- Where to Easily Find Maids and Handypersons
- Common Mistakes While Renting a Place in Thailand
- Related Fees You Should Know When Renting a Condo in Thailand
- How to Easily Find Short Term Leases in Thailand within a Day
- Recommended Apartment Rental Sites
- The Easy Way to Start Renting an Apartment in Thailand
- Underrated Neighborhoods in Chiang Mai
- Best Day to Do Online Shopping in Thailand
- How to Choose the Right Internet Providers in Thailand
- How to Save 50% on Food and Groceries at Supermarkets
- How to Get Unlimited Internet for Your Phone in Thailand
- All the Apps You Need for Living in Thailand
- How to Save More than 50% on Your Movie Tickets
- How to Find a Good Mechanic in Your Area
- Four Tips for Getting the Best Price When Buying a New Car
- How to Avoid Paying VAT When Buying a Used Car
- Complete Procedure of Buying a Used Car
- How to Save Over 50% on Your Thai Cell Phone Plan
- How to Easily Get Around in Thailand
- How to Get a Great Deal on Buying a Used Car
- How to Be Hassle Free with Utility Payment by Automating Them All.
- How to Get Free Yet Fast Wifi in Thailand
- How to Decrease Your Type 1 Car Insurance Premiums by Over 20%
- Insider Tips on Choosing the Right Car Insurance Company
- Local Insurance or International Insurance: Which One is Better for Expats in Thailand?
- How to Find Budget Gyms that Costs Less Than 1,000 Baht a Month
- Free Yet Fun Options on Staying Fit in Thailand
- Where to Get Free Fitness Options in Thailand
- Making an Appointment: Tips for Public Hospitals
- Getting the Quality Treatment at Affordable Price with Premium Clinics in Thailand
- How to Lower Your Hospital Expenses with Government Hospitals
- Reading Nutrition Labels Guide
- The Complete Guide to Getting Healthy Food
- What to Do When You Have Mental Health Issues
- Recommended Specialized Hospitals in Thailand
- Best Hospitals for Thailand’s SSO Program
- Travel Insurance as a Temporary Insurance Option for German Expats
- How to Get Great Medical Treatment at Affordable Rates in Thailand
- Decreasing Hospital and Medicine Bills
- Hospital Tips Without Health Insurance
- A List of Affordable Private Hospitals in Bangkok
- Recommended Method to Send Money from Thailand
- How Do Expats in Thailand Manage Their Finances?
- How to Choose the Best Credit Card Based on Your Lifestyle
- How to Get a Thai Credit Card without a Payroll Slip
- The Best Way to Send Money from the USA to Thailand
- Getting Deals and Discounts on Your Daily Life
- How to Successfully Open a Bank a Account in Thailand
- Best Way to Send Money to Thailand
- Alternative Credit Card Options
- Saving Money with Credit Cards
- How to Successfully Get a Thai Credit Card
- How to Choose the Right Bank in Thailand
- How to Avoid ATM Fees in Thailand
- Best Place to Exchange Money
- Easiest Place to Open a Thai Bank Account
- Alternative Credit Cards for EU Citizens with No Foreign Transaction Fees
- How to Get the Most from Your Shipping Insurance
- Easy Packaging Tips to Keep Your Belongings Protected for International Shipping
- How to Choose the Right Shipping Company
- A Full Checklist on What to Bring When Shipping to Thailand
- Local Shipping Company That’s 50% Cheaper than Other Moving Companies
- How to Avoid Custom’s Tax
- How to Make Money While Traveling
- How to Get Free Nights When Booking a Hotel
- How to Get Upto 60% Discounts When Booking a Hotel
- How to Save 30%-60% on Your Flight
- How to Save Additional 11% Hotel Fee with Cashback Sites
- How to Save 3% on Every Airbnb Booking
- How to Get the Most out of Your Frequent Flyer Miles in Thailand
- How to Get Last-Minute Deals on Flights Back Home for the Holidays
- The Complete Guide to Flying Back to Thailand During COVID-19
- How to Make a Thai Visa on Your Own
- What to Expect When Thai Immigration Officers Show up at Your House
- How to Transfer a Business Visa and Work Permit without Leaving Thailand
- Guide to Prepare for the Thailand Permanent Residence Interview, including Sample Questions
- Tips on Preparing Documents for Thailand Visas
- Increase Your Chances of Getting Your Visa Approved through Thai Immigration Etiquette
- Recommended Thai Embassies Near Thailand to Apply for Visas
- Recommended Visa Service Providers
- What to Do When an Immigration Officer Rejects Your Entry into Thailand
- Secret Education Visas
- How to Stay in Thailand 270 Days with the Tourist Visa
- Best Time to Go to the Immigration Office
- How to Amend Your US Taxes from Thailand
- The Insider Guide to Getting a High-Paying Teaching Job (200k Baht+) at an International School
- How to Find a Great Expat-Friendly Company to Work For
- Visa Options for Working Remotely in Thailand
- Building the Right Connections though Recommended Networking Options
- Recommended Places to Look for Jobs in Thailand for Popular Industries
- Preparing for an Interview in Thailand
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Job in Thailand?
- How to Make Your Job Application Standout in Thailand
- How to Prepare Yourself to Work in Thailand
- How to Handle and Decrease Your Thai Income Taxes While Working in Thailand
- How to Find a Good Teaching Job in Thailand
- Finding Work Off the Beaten Path
- Effective Ways to Land a Job in Thailand
- Best Time to Look for a Job
- How to Do Networking in Thailand
- Recommended Job Seeking Sites
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be a Consultant in Thailand
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be the Boss in Thailand
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be a Strategist in Thailand
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be a Journalist in Thailand
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be a Messenger in Thailand
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be a Model in Thailand
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be an IT Agent in Thailand
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be a Teacher in Thailand
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be a Restaurateur in Thailand
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be a Legal Counsellor in Thailand
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be a Marketer in Thailand
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be a Fitness Coach in Thailand
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be a Scientist in Thailand
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be a Techie in Thailand
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be a Sports Commentator in Thailand
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be a University Lecturer in Thailand
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be a Pastry Chef in Thailand
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be an Underwriter in Thailand
We also keep adding more exclusive content and exclusive personal services on a regular basis.
A Word from the ExpatDen Team
We strive to make running a company a breeze for expat business owners. When we first moved to Thailand a decade ago, these resources weren’t available to us. We learned the hard way, wasting both time and money as we set up our lives and company here. Our number one goal is to take all of the tricks of the trade we have learned over the years and give that information out to you. We have designed the ExpatDen Executive specifically for business owners moving their company to Thailand or for those looking to kickstart a new business in Thailand. Having all of this valuable information available to us when we first came to Thailand would have for sure made things much easier!ExpatDen Team
This is Why We’ve Put Together this Actionable Kit!
I subscribed to ExpatDen premium subscription because I will move to Bangkok soon. Even though I was reading a lot on other websites, the subscription is actually the best and most helpful Thailand resource on the web. Karsten and his team wrote very detailed reports that show the pros and cons and highlights of every single subject. It is perfect for expats planning to work and stay in Thailand. Starting with visa info, legal affairs, accommcount=150&after=t3_w27lf8odation and work, it also illustrates rare topics like bringing your pet to Thailand, learning Thai language, or sending your kids to international schools. I’m sure every expat will find the info very useful. A must have!Dr. Marco Mollwitz, Consultant for General Occupational Medicine
ExpatDen Premium is my go-to resource when it comes to reliable, in-depth information on any expat matter in Thailand.Stefan Maescher, a German expat in Thailand
Even after having been an expat in Bangkok for 10+ years, I find ExpatDen Premium very helpful. I constantly refer interested friends and acquaintances to it when they ask for information about living or fixing something in Thailand. It is easy to navigate, the information is trustworthy and easily digestible. Would recommend it to both people intending to move abroad, newbies and people who have already been in the country for years.Daniel Kvarnemo, International School Teacher
Why Wait? Subscribe Now!
Subscribe now and start running your business in Thailand like a pro today
$13.33 USD / month
*$159.99 USD / year
- All benefits of the ExpatDen Premium
- Exclusive business content
- Our personal list of resources for running a business in Thailand
- Personal advice from our team on how to run or open a business here
- Free 20-minute phone call with a corporate lawyer
- Free 30-minute call with an accountant
- Help finding a supplier in China
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We’re confident that if you apply the strategies you receive with this subscription, you will be able to land a job, save cash and time, and avoid the pitfalls of being an expat in Thailand. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with it, simply send us an email within 60 days of your purchase and we will refund 100% of your money.