Sorting out your Thai visa and work permit involves a lot of paperwork. If you need professional assistance, you can ask our legal adviser or check out legal firms below. They can help with both work permits and corresponding visa: Visa Run Providers Thai Visa Service - Offers reliable visa...
Recommended Visa Service Providers
Aisha Preece ditched her corporate job in search of a career that allowed her to work remotely. She now LOVES Mondays and is passionate about helping others make and save more money, so they can live life on their terms. Follow her on IG at aishapreece or check out her Outandbeyond.com for unique money tips.'
Latest from Aisha Preece
Latest from Alex Martin
Latest from Amy Praphantanathorn
Latest from Ann Norman
Antony Lynam is a conservationist for the Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS) in Bangkok. From 1990 to 2004 he ran wildlife conservation projects in Southern Thailand, Khao Yai, and Kaeng Krachan. He writes about wildlife conservation initiatives and has been involved in conservation programs for Asian elephants in Myanmar and elsewhere in Southeast Asia.
Latest from Antony Lynam
Latest from Arthit Juyaso
- Thai Time: Using Pronouns Like a Pro (Part 3: To ‘He/She’ or Not to ‘He/She’, That is the Question)
- Thai Time: Using Pronouns Like a Pro (Part 2: What Should I Call ‘You’)
- Thai Time: Using Pronouns Like a Pro (Part 1: How to Say ‘I’ in Thai)
- Thai Time: Thai Sentence Expansion Drills
- Thai Time: Relearn Thai Tense the Thai Way (Part 2)
- Thai Time: Relearn Thai Tense the Thai Way (Part 1)
Ben Kenyon is a foreign language teacher spreading his love and passion of languages throughout the world. He likes to constantly give himself new challenges to face and is always on the hunt for new experiences. He currently lives in Tak,Thailand and is committed to learning as much about the culture as he can by fully immersing himself in his local community.
Latest from Ben Kenyon
Carsten grew up in a mid-sized town in Germany. He left his stable government office job and traveled the world until settling in Shanghai, China. He's happy for what he's learned and seen, which would have never happened if he stayed in his own little world.
Latest from Cat & Hugh
Latest from Christopher Stern
Latest from Claudio Sennhauser
Latest from Daniel T. Murphy, Ph.D.
Latest from Francesco Accomando
When not writing blogs and website content, Francine is busy with her hobby: photographing children and families.
Latest from Fredrik Almstedt
Latest from Hugh Leong
- Thai Language Thai Culture: Singing and Saying English Tones Help with Our Thai
- Ten Essentials of Thai Conversation: Essential Verbs: Present, Past, Future
- Ten Essentials of Thai Conversation: Thai Personal Pronouns
- Ten Essentials of Thai Conversation: Please and Thank You and Excuse Me: Part 3
- Ten Essentials of Thai Conversation: Please and Thank You and Excuse Me: Part 2
- Ten Essentials of Thai Conversation: Please and Thank You and Excuse Me: Part 1
Irene Chan is a marketer-turned-freelance writer with a passion for stories and story-telling. The Borneo-born Malaysian currently lives in Bangkok with her partner and two pet rats. When not writing, she can be found in the pursuit of good food and good whisky.
Latest from Irene Chan
John in Siam is a retired UK Power Station Operations and commissioning Engineer. He originally lived in Kent with his Kanchanaburi-born wife. In 2007 John and his wife left England to spend their retirement years in Thailand. They enjoy golfing, touring around Thailand, and pottering around their home in Nonthaburi.
Latest from John in Siam
John Wolcott is the global editor for ExpatDen. He's a New Jersey native who now lives in Bangkok with his wife and two daughters.
Latest from John Wolcott
- XendPay Review: How to Send Money to Thailand for “Free”
- Want a Work Permit in Thailand? Here’s How to Do It
- The Complete Guide to Air Pollution in Bangkok: PM2.5, Air Purifiers, Masks, and More
- How to Teach English at Language Centers and Corporations
- How to File Taxes as US Citizens Living Abroad
- Thailand Re-entry Permits: How NOT to Lose Your Thailand Visa
My name is Karsten and I'm a 30-something pro-gamer turned tech entrepreneur. I'm the youngest of three sons to a British mom and a German dad who met while working in Canada. As management trainee at Lufthansa German Airlines I worked in India, Dubai, Austria and Germany.
Latest from Karsten Aichholz
Kelly Dunning is a Canadian freelance travel writer. She lives a nomadic lifestyle with no fixed address–working from the road since 2011 with her partner Lee, a web-designer from England. They have traveled to over 50 countries and they offer travel tips, stories, and inspiration on Global-Goose.com.
Laura Viol is a freelance writer and photographer based in Toronto, Canada.
Lou is a podcast producer and audio engineer. He makes sure that the Brewed in Bangkok sounds as smooth as silk. You can find out more about him on LinkedIn.
Latest from Lou Pobjecky
- BiB035: Polish it Up with Greg Boudah
- BiB034: Chewing the Fat with Matthew Fischer
- BiB033: Kicking It with Anthony Ampai, Team Captain of Bangkok United
- BiB032: Travel Epiphanies with Stuart McDonald
- BiB031: Get Some Cash Back with Anthony Quinn
- BiB030: Lessons in “Wai-ing” and Banking Regulations with Stephen Saad
Latest from Luke Cassady-Dorion
Latest from Maarten Tummers
Mallika was born in Thailand. In 2004 she went to America to study and work abroad. She returned to Thailand in 2014 with her husband and daughter and has since had another daughter.
Matt Lucas is Muay Thai boxer, TV commentator and published author of The Boxer's Soliloquy.
Latest from Mike Arnstein
Latest from Olivier Wagner
This post was compiled by a sponsor of Expat Den. If you want to help us run this website, check out what they have to say and see if that can be of help to you. Sponsors are companies that support this website and make it possible to publish in-depth, up-to-date and helpful articles and make them available for free. Sponsored posts are advertisements that do not necessarily imply an endorsement by Expat Den.
A freelance travel writer and photographer, Pamela is based in Quebec City where she writes about travel, food, and culture. A road trip fanatic, Pamela loves exploring Quebec and remote pats of Canada. She has written for Travel + Escape, Yahoo! Travel, Bootsnall, Skylife, Sawasdee, and Roads & Kingdoms.
Latest from Pamela MacNaughtan
Pat and Rae hail from Australia. They spent forty years toiling for the tax man in service and education fields. In their early fifties, they pondered retirement. As much as they appreciated their homeland, they wanted to experience new environments and cultures at a lower cost of living. They quickly discovered that retiring in another country was feasible. After considerable research they sold up and moved to Thailand. Now living just south of Bangkok, they enjoy a relaxed and satisfying lifestyle, having greater freedom to travel, explore, and relish this new chapter in their lives.
Latest from Patrick Kelly
Patrick is a Bangkok-based copywriter and editor. After working at Thomson Reuters for 7 years, he decided to move from Manila to Bangkok. He has been adoring the efficiency of the train system in Thailand's capital ever since. He wrote for medical tourism and luxury travel companies as well as for an online music magazine where he gushes over Britney Spears. Patrick is currently writing a novella set in heaven. Find him on patsession.com and on Twitter @limcaco_.
Latest from Patrick Limcaco
- WorldRemit Review: A Cheap Way to Transfer Money Online
- How to Become an Intern in Thailand with My Internship Asia
- How to Pick the Best Hospital for Medical Tourism in Thailand
- An Expat’s Guide to Finding Work in Thailand
- An In-Depth Guide to Thailand Visas: Applications, Requirements, and Extensions
- Thailand Writing Jobs: Research, Apply For, and Land A Writing Job
Patrick Taylor has lived and worked across Thailand for seven years, during which he has survived two bouts of civil unrest, a border skirmish, floods, riots, two motorcycle accidents, a car crash, and far too many 7/11 hot dogs. He is the co-author of Working In Thailand: How To Ditch The Desk, Board The Flight And Land The Job and can be found at patdylantaylor.com.
Latest from Patrick Taylor
- International Schools in Bangkok: Costs, Locations, and Choices
- Teaching English in Thailand: How to Get Started
- How to Come to Thailand and Teach English
- 17 Jobs You Can Do as a Foreigner in Thailand
- Networking in Bangkok: How You Can Connect with the Right People
- International Schools in Thailand: A Primer for Expat Parents
Latest from Reiner Eiteljörge
Richard moved to Thailand in 2013 to enjoy the tropical climate, golf in the sun and working in a new culture. During this time he has started a website, put down roots and experienced a lot of what Thailand has to offer. When not working Richard is normally playing sport, scuba diving or planning a new vacation.
Latest from Richard McCully
- The Complete Guide to Buying a New or Used Car in Thailand
- Buying a Condo in Thailand: A Step by Step Guide
- Moving To Thailand: A Guide for Expats to Live Here
- A Pragmatic Guide to Money and Dating in Thailand
- Thailand Airport Transfers: Costs, Services, Locations, and More!
- Bangkok Airport Transfers: Costs, Services, Locations, and More!
Latest from Rikker Dockum
- Thai 101 Learners Series: A Trusted Native Speaker is Essential
- Thai 101 Learners Series: Bumper-to-bumper Language Lessons
- Thai 101 Learners Series: A Few Facts about Farang
- Thai 101 Learners Series: Vocabulary Acquisition
- Thai 101 Learners Series: More on Titles
- Thai 101 Learners Series: Bringing Abstract into Real Life
Latest from Sean Harley
- Cat Cartoons Episode 140: พุทรา (Put-saa)
- Cat Cartoons Episode 139: เสิร์ฟ (Serf)
- Thai Lyrics Translated: Predestined Love One (บุพเพสันนิวาส)
- Cat Cartoons Episode 138: สระหายไปไหน (Where has the vowel disappeared to?)
- Thai Lyrics Translated: You, Oh You (เธอหนอเธอ)
- Cat Cartoons Episode 137: ซุป (Sup) – ซุบ (Sup)
ExpatDen creates free guides for anyone looking to work, live, retire, study, or start businesses abroad. Feel free to reach out and suggest a new topic.
Latest from Staff Writer
- Coronavirus in Thailand: Numbers, News and Helpful Resources
- The Complete Guide to Learning Thai Online And Available Courses
- Is WorldRemit a Good Option to Send Money to India?
- BiB040: Taking Charge with Dr. Larry S. Persons
- Get the Right Company for Accounting Service in Bangkok, Thailand
- A Guide to Group Health Insurance for Your Business in Thailand
Thomas Wanhoff, a German national, is a former journalist following his wife who works in tourism around Southeast-Asia. He has lived in Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, and Thailand. He is a passionate cyclist, loves his five rescued dogs, and enjoys cooking.
Latest from Thomas Wanhoff
Latest from Tod Daniels
Latest from Wannaporn Muangkham
- 65 Useful Thai Phrases You Won’t Find in a Travel Phrasebook: Part Five
- 65 Useful Thai Phrases You Won’t Find in a Travel Phrasebook: Part Four
- 65 Useful Thai Phrases You Won’t Find in a Travel Phrasebook: Part Three
- 65 Useful Thai Phrases You Won’t Find in a Travel Phrasebook: Part Two
- 65 Useful Thai Phrases You Won’t Find in a Travel Phrasebook: Part One
Before immigrating to Canada, Zain had the great fortune to live in places around the world and values the experiences he gained along the way. He's now based in Waterloo, Canada but you'll often find him in Thailand, a country he's fallen in love with.