Sorting out your Thai visa and work permit involves a lot of paperwork. If you need professional assistance, you can ask our legal adviser or check out legal firms below. They can help with both work permits and corresponding visa: Visa Run Providers Thai Visa Service - Offers reliable visa...
Recommended Visa Service Providers
Antony Lynam is a conservationist for the Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS) in Bangkok. From 1990 to 2004 he ran wildlife conservation projects in Southern Thailand, Khao Yai, and Kaeng Krachan. He writes about wildlife conservation initiatives and has been involved in conservation programs for Asian elephants in Myanmar and elsewhere in Southeast Asia.
Latest from Antony Lynam
Carsten grew up in a mid-sized town in Germany. He left his stable government office job and traveled the world until settling in Shanghai, China. He's happy for what he's learned and seen, which would have never happened if he stayed in his own little world.
Latest from Carsten Creutzburg
When not writing blogs and website content, Francine is busy with her hobby: photographing children and families.
Irene Chan is a marketer-turned-freelance writer with a passion for stories and story-telling. The Borneo-born Malaysian currently lives in Bangkok with her partner and two pet rats. When not writing, she can be found in the pursuit of good food and good whisky.
Latest from Irene Chan
John Wolcott is the global editor for ExpatDen. He's a New Jersey native who now lives in Bangkok with his wife and two daughters.
Latest from John Wolcott
- What to Consider When Buying Health Insurance as an Expat
- Having a Baby in Thailand: A Step-by-Step Guide for Expecting Parents
- Recap of our Hong Kong Company Formation AMA with Ray Ng and Michael Michelini
- Recap of Our Muay Thai AMA with Frances Watthanaya
- XendPay Review: How to Send Money to Thailand for “Free”
- How to File Taxes in Thailand as an American Expat
My name is Karsten and I'm a 30-something pro-gamer turned tech entrepreneur. I'm the youngest of three sons to a British mom and a German dad who met while working in Canada. As management trainee at Lufthansa German Airlines I worked in India, Dubai, Austria and Germany.
Latest from Karsten Aichholz
- Thailand Starter Kit is Now ExpatDen!
- An In-Depth Guide to Renting an Apartment in Bangkok
- Why BIDC is My Go-To Dental Center in Bangkok
- An In-Depth Guide to Hiring a Lawyer in Thailand
- How to Send Money to Thailand: The Fast, Cheap, Reliable Way
- Health Insurance in Thailand: What You Need to Know as an Expat
Kelly Dunning is a Canadian freelance travel writer. She lives a nomadic lifestyle with no fixed address–working from the road since 2011 with her partner Lee, a web-designer from England. They have traveled to over 50 countries and they offer travel tips, stories, and inspiration on Global-Goose.com.
Laura Viol is a freelance writer and photographer based in Toronto, Canada.
Lou is a podcast producer and audio engineer. He makes sure that the Brewed in Bangkok sounds as smooth as silk. You can find out more about him on LinkedIn.
Latest from Lou Pobjecky
- BiB035: Polish it Up with Greg Boudah
- BiB034: Chewing the Fat with Matthew Fischer
- BiB033: Kicking It with Anthony Ampai, Team Captain of Bangkok United
- BiB032: Travel Epiphanies with Stuart McDonald
- BiB031: Get Some Cash Back with Anthony Quinn
- BiB030: Lessons in “Wai-ing” and Banking Regulations with Stephen Saad
Mallika was born in Thailand. In 2004 she went to America to study and work abroad. She returned to Thailand in 2014 with her husband and daughter and has since had another daughter.
Matt Lucas is Muay Thai boxer, TV commentator and published author of The Boxer's Soliloquy.
Latest from Olivier Wagner
Pat and Rae hail from Australia. They spent forty years toiling for the tax man in service and education fields. In their early fifties, they pondered retirement. As much as they appreciated their homeland, they wanted to experience new environments and cultures at a lower cost of living. They quickly discovered that retiring in another country was feasible. After considerable research they sold up and moved to Thailand. Now living just south of Bangkok, they enjoy a relaxed and satisfying lifestyle, having greater freedom to travel, explore, and relish this new chapter in their lives.
Patrick is a Bangkok-based copywriter and editor. After working at Thomson Reuters for 7 years, he decided to move from Manila to Bangkok. He has been adoring the efficiency of the train system in Thailand's capital ever since. He wrote for medical tourism and luxury travel companies as well as for an online music magazine where he gushes over Britney Spears. Patrick is currently writing a novella set in heaven. Find him on patsession.com and on Twitter @limcaco_.
Latest from Patrick Limcaco
- How to Pick the Best Hospital for Medical Tourism in Thailand
- An Expat’s Guide to Finding Work in Thailand
- How to Become an Intern in Thailand with My Internship Asia
- Thailand Writing Jobs: Research, Apply For, and Land A Writing Job
- WorldRemit Review: A Cheap Way to Transfer Money Online
- An In-Depth Guide to Thailand Visas: Applications, Requirements, and Extensions
Patrick Taylor has lived and worked across Thailand for seven years, during which he has survived two bouts of civil unrest, a border skirmish, floods, riots, two motorcycle accidents, a car crash, and far too many 7/11 hot dogs. He is the co-author of Working In Thailand: How To Ditch The Desk, Board The Flight And Land The Job and can be found at patdylantaylor.com.
Latest from Patrick Taylor
- Teaching English in Thailand: How to Get Started
- How to Come to Thailand and Teach English
- 17 Jobs You Can Do as a Foreigner in Thailand
- Networking in Bangkok: How You Can Connect with the Right People
- International Schools in Bangkok: Costs, Locations, and Choices
- International Schools in Thailand: A Primer for Expat Parents
Richard moved to Thailand in 2013 to enjoy the tropical climate, golf in the sun and working in a new culture. During this time he has started a website, put down roots and experienced a lot of what Thailand has to offer. When not working Richard is normally playing sport, scuba diving or planning a new vacation.
Latest from Richard McCully
- Thailand Airport Transfers: Costs, Services, Locations, and More!
- Bangkok Airport Transfers: Costs, Services, Locations, and More!
- Moving To Thailand: A Guide for Expats to Live Here
- Buying a Car in Thailand: What You Need to Know
- A Pragmatic Guide to Money and Dating in Thailand
- Buying a Condo in Thailand: A Step by Step Guide
ExpatDen creates free guides for anyone looking to work, live, retire, study, or start businesses abroad. Feel free to reach out and suggest a new topic.
Latest from Staff Writer
- Flights Within Thailand: A Guide to Airlines and Cheap Tickets
- The Essential Guide to Registering Your Company in Thailand
- The Best Way to Send Money to India
- Renting a Car in Thailand: What You Need to Know
- How to Get the Best Accounting Services for Your Business in Bangkok
- The Best Way to Send Money to the Philippines
Thomas Wanhoff, a German national, is a former journalist following his wife who works in tourism around Southeast-Asia. He has lived in Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, and Thailand. He is a passionate cyclist, loves his five rescued dogs, and enjoys cooking.