This article was originally posted on WomenLearnThai.com.
It’s unreal how quick this competition is flying by. The voting started on May 17th and now WHOOOOSH there’s only FIVE days left to vote!
With that in mind, I wanted to take this time to say “thank you” to those who have shown support by voting. And I also wanted to give special thanks to friends who went further by promoting the competition. It means a lot to me.
- Benjawan Poomsan Becker (Queen of the Thai language) shared the competition in her fabulous new Facebook group: Thai and Lao Interpreters’ Study Group ล่ามไทย ນາຍພາສາລາວ
- Jonas Anderson (talented Lookthung performer and so much more) also shared the competition on his Facebook: Jonas Anderson / โจนัส แอนเดอร์สัน
- Jack Yan (brand consultant, author, publisher, the man behind Lucire – the list is huge) shared the competition on twitter: @jackyan
- Richard Barrow (the top tourism blogger and twitter person in Thailand) tweeted the competition several times: @RichardBarrow
- Yuki and Miki (sister team behind one of my favourite Thai language courses) also shared the competition on twitter: @PickupThai
- Michel (passionate student of Thai from way out there in Switzerland) shared the competition on twitter as well: @MichelGeneva
- Terry Fredrickson (editor at the Bangkok Post) penned an article for the learning section of the post that left me grinning from ear to ear: Learning Thai: Vote for the best websites
- Achim (the brains behind the progressive language course, L-Lingo) gave his followers a heads up about the 2017 TLL contest and giveaway: Facebook: L-Lingo
And of course thanking bab.la and Lexiophiles is a no brainer! Also, without guest writers, WLT wouldn’t be half the site it is, so even more thanks goes to Sean Harley, Hugh Leong, Yuki Tachaya, Tod Daniels, Andrej, Rikker Dockum, Luke Cassady-Dorion and even more Guest Writers. I sure hope I haven’t forgotten anyone…