This article was originally posted on WomenLearnThai.com.
Thinking about Living in Thailand?
What you need to know to land a job, stay long-term, and save $1000s on rent, money transfers, insurance, and utilites!
WLT’s 2016 Thai Language Giveaway…
For a second year in a row it was great fun giving away prizes during the Thai Language Giveaway.
A huge thanks from me goes to the generous sponsers: Yuki and Miki (PickupThai Podcast), Duke (Duke Language School), Bingo-Lingo (Read Thai in 10 Days), Tom and Kruu Jiab (Learn Thai Style), Brett Learn Thai from a White Guy, Jo and Jay (Learn Thai Podcast), Benjawan Poomsan Becker (Paiboon Publishing) and Chris Pirazzi (Word in the Hand).
WINNERS: WLT’s 2016 Thai Language Giveaway…
Below is a breakdown of the sponsors, the winners, and the prizes they won. Again, congrats and thanks everyone!
If you are looking a good way to learn Thai online, check out ThaiPod101. Although their courses are not free, they are cheap, effective, and can quickly teach you conversational Thai. All ExpatDen readers get a 25% discount using this link.
From Yuki and Miki (PickupThai Podcast): Diane N, Michael and Micky won 10 Creamy Coconut lessons each, Anna Measures and Roger won 15 Creamy Coconut lessons each, and the grand prize (full Creamy Coconut course – all 30 lessons) went to Jeff Netto.
From Duke (Duke Language School): Micky and Gordon won the intensive 60 hour Journey One group lessons (with course books).
From Tom and Kruu Jiab (Learn Thai Style): Stuart Cox, Michel Geneva, Lauren Sautter and Micky won the Speak Thai Course (includes a pre-release version of Speak Thai Course with Thai script only – no transliteration).
From Jo and Jay (Learn Thai Podcast): Danielle Tong, Wes and Matthew won Learn Thai Podcast’s megga course.
From Benjawan Poomsan Becker (Paiboon Publishing) and Chris Pirazzi (Word in the Hand): Robert Vargason, Kaisa Edfors Terkildsen, Mark B, Danielle Tong, Nam Parikh and Diane N won their choice of either the Talking Thai–English–Thai Dictionary for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch or the Thai <> English Dictionary for Android phones/tablets.
Posts: WLTs 2016 Thai Language Giveaway…
- Vote THAI and WIN! | 2016: Top 100 Language Lovers Competition
- Vote THAI and WIN! | SEVEN Weeks of FREE Thai Giveaways
- WLT’s 2016 Thai Language Giveaway: PickupThai Podcast
- 2016 WINNERS: PickupThai Podcast’s Creamy Coconut
- WLT’s 2016 Thai Language Giveaway: Duke Language School
- 2016 WINNERS: Duke Thai Language School’s Journey One Group Lessons
- WLT’s 2016 Thai Language Giveaway: Bingo-Lingo’s Read Thai in 10 Days
- Thank You for Voting: Top Language Lovers of 2016
- 2016 WINNERS: Bingo-Lingo’s Read Thai in 10 Days
- WLT’s 2016 Thai Language Giveaway: Learn Thai Style
- 2016 WINNERS: Learn Thai Style
- WLT’s 2016 Thai Language Giveaway: Learn Thai from a White Guy
- 2016 WINNERS: Learn Thai from a White Guy
- WLT’s 2016 Thai Language Giveaway: Learn Thai Podcast
- 2016 WINNERS: Learn Thai Podcast
- WLT’s 2016 Thai Language Giveaway: Paiboon Publishing & Word in the Hand
- 2016 WINNERS: Paiboon Publishing & Word in the Hand
So, will there be a WLT 2017 Giveaway?…
At this point I’m hoping to be back with a Thai Language Giveaway this time next year. But if not, thanks again to everyone who contributed prizes and to those who added comments under each post. It’s been brilliant.