If you live in Thailand or are planning to make Thailand your home, you should start here. On this page you’ll find a list of must-read articles and must-have services for Thailand expats.
The articles and services below will help you with applying for visas, finding work, moving, learning Thai, getting health insurance, and much more.
And if that’s not enough, you can also check out Thailand Starter Kit, the complete guide to helping you stay in Thailand long-term while saving thousands of dollars every year.
Recommended Articles for Thailand Expats
- Health Insurance in Thailand: What You Need to Know as an Expat in 2023 - As an expat in Thailand, you might be wondering why you should obtain health insurance here. While the cost of healthcare in the country is generally affordable, things can get… ...
- Moving To Thailand: A Guide for Expats to Live Here - An in-depth guide to making this Southeast Asian country your new home. ...
- An In-Depth Guide to Renting an Apartment in Bangkok - Before I moved to Bangkok, I looked up some places to live online. I thought it would be easy since the Thailand property market is booming. There are so many… ...
- The Complete Guide to Learning Thai Language for Beginners - When it comes to learning Thai language in Bangkok, you have quite a few options. You can go to a physical school if you have the free time. At a… ...
- Non-Immigrant Visas to Thailand: an In-Depth Guide - Foreigners visit Thailand for distinct reasons. Certain visits require a Thai Visa, while some don’t. If you want to stay long-term, this guide has a comprehensive guideline, a list of… ...
- Shipping to Thailand: Services, Costs, and Customs - Shipping a letter or package to Thailand? Moving to Thailand and need to send all your belongings here? You’re probably worried about whether your items will make it to Thailand… ...
- An Expat’s Guide to Finding Work in Thailand - Is finding a job in Thailand easy or hard? This depends on who you ask or what you read. For some people, Thailand is where you come for vacation. But… ...
- Thailand Hospitals: What to Do When You Need Medical Treatment - Sooner or later you’re going to have to visit a hospital in Thailand. Maybe you’ll come down with the flu. Maybe you’ll have an accident. Or, maybe you’ll need a… ...
- The Thai Legal System: A Primer for Expats and Tourists - Many visitors and long-time residents of Thailand don't always terribly accurate picture of the legal system. Most of it is probably shaped by what tends to get reported in the media… ...
Get Exclusive Expat Content
Get exclusive content that can’t be found on the website by becoming one of our supporters. With this content, you’ll discover insider strategies for expats, such as effective ways to get a job, negotiate rent, decrease medical expenses, and much more.
In addition to content, you’ll get..
- access to our 700+ member private Facebook group
- personal responses to your email questions
- monthly newsletters with Thailand deals and discounts
- and every ebook we publish
Your support helps us create more FREE guides on living, working, retiring, and starting businesses in Thailand.
Latest Articles for Thailand Expats
- Cost of Doing Business in Bangkok: ฿49,970 per Employee (2023)
- Buying a Condo in Thailand: A Step by Step Guide
- An In-Depth Guide to Renting an Apartment in Kuala Lumpur
- Moving to Thailand With a Dog or Cat: A Quick Guide
- The Complete Guide to Buying a Car in Thailand
- Shipping From Thailand: Procedure, Costs, and Customs
- Thailand Money Matters: An In-Depth Guide for Expats
- My Experience Getting a Teaching Job in a Language Center in Bangkok
- Thailand Re-entry Permits: How NOT to Lose Your Thailand Visa
- How to Find IT Jobs in Thailand as an Expat
If you want to read more than just our tourist articles, you can find our full list of guides on this page.