If you live in Thailand or are planning to make Thailand your home, you should start here. On this page you’ll find a list of must-read articles and must-have services for Thailand expats.
The articles and services below will help you with applying for visas, finding work, moving, learning Thai, getting health insurance, and much more.
And if that’s not enough, you can also check out Thailand Starter Kit, the complete guide to helping you stay in Thailand long-term while saving thousands of dollars every year.
An international insurance company providing full health coverage and the option of lifetime renewal if you apply before the age of sixty.
Get your health checkup done in a top-tier hospital in Thailand.
- Visas and Work Permits
Get in touch with reliable relocation service provider that helps companies, digital nomads, and freelancers get visas and work permits without having to set up their own companies or get hired by others.
- Moving Quotes
Fill out the form to get quotes from international moving companies.
- Real Estate Agents
Get in touch with a real estate agent we feel comfortable recommending.
A great tool to study Thai Online. It includes step-by-step videos and podcasts that help you quickly speak and understand Thai.
- Learn Thai From a White Guy
Thai online courses created by an expat to help other expats get fluent in Thai quickly using clever learning tactics.
- Working in Thailand
Our ebook showing you how to effectively get a job in Thailand based on the experiences of nineteen expats from various fields who work in Thailand.
Click here to see a complete list of all services you need as an expat in Thailand.
Recommended Articles for Thailand Expats
- Health Insurance in Thailand: What You Need to Know as an Expat in 2023 - Your most-likely reason for getting health insurance in Thailand is that you want to safeguard yourself against costly medical care. I know that’s why I have it. Previously, I had… ...
- Moving To Thailand: A Guide for Expats to Live Here - An in-depth guide to making this Southeast Asian country your new home. ...
- An In-Depth Guide to Renting an Apartment in Bangkok - Before I first moved to Bangkok, I looked up some places online. It didn’t take me long to come across an apartment that looked absolutely stunning. It seemed a lot… ...
- The Complete Guide to Learning Thai Language for Beginners - When it comes to learning Thai language in Bangkok, you have quite a few options. You can go to a physical school if you have the free time. At a… ...
- Bangkok Cost of Living: How I Spend 80,658.52 Baht a Month (Update: January 2018) - So, you're thinking about making Thailand your home. It happens to all of us. We come here on vacation. We fall in love with the food and the people and… ...
- Non-Immigrant Visas to Thailand: an In-Depth Guide - Foreigners visit Thailand for distinct reasons. Certain visits require a Thai Visa, while some don’t. If you want to stay long-term, this guide has a comprehensive guideline, a list of… ...
- Shipping to Thailand: Services, Costs, and Customs - Shipping a letter or package to Thailand? Moving to Thailand and need to send all your belongings here? You’re probably worried about whether your items will make it to Thailand… ...
- An Expat’s Guide to Finding Work in Thailand - Is finding a job in Thailand easy or hard? This depends on who you ask or what you read. For some people, Thailand is where you come for vacation. But… ...
- Thailand Hospitals: What to Do When You Need Medical Treatment - Sooner or later you’re going to have to visit a hospital in Thailand. Maybe you’ll come down with the flu. Maybe you’ll have an accident. Or, maybe you’ll need a… ...
- The Thai Legal System: A Primer for Expats and Tourists - Many visitors and long-time residents of Thailand don't always terribly accurate picture of the legal system. Most of it is probably shaped by what tends to get reported in the media… ...
Get Exclusive Expat Content
Get exclusive content that can’t be found on the website by becoming one of our supporters. With this content, you’ll discover insider strategies for expats, such as effective ways to get a job, negotiate rent, decrease medical expenses, and much more.
In addition to content, you’ll get..
- access to our 700+ member private Facebook group
- personal responses to your email questions
- monthly newsletters with Thailand deals and discounts
- and every ebook we publish
Your support helps us create more FREE guides on living, working, retiring, and starting businesses in Thailand.
Latest Articles for Thailand Expats
- Opening a Thai Bank Account: A Guide for Expats and Tourists
- How to Get a Thai Driving License: Documents, Tests, and Renewals
- Transportation in Bangkok: A Guide to Taxis, Buses, Trains, and Mobile Apps
- Having a Baby in Thailand: A Step-by-Step Guide for Expecting Parents
- Bangkok Health Checkups: Costs, Packages, and Hospitals
- Car Insurance in Thailand: A Complete Buying Guide
- Buying a Condo in Thailand: A Step by Step Guide
- The Complete Guide to Buying a Car in Thailand
- Thai SIM Cards: Plans, Data, Price, and Registration
- Bangkok Veterinarians: Hospitals, Services, and Costs
If you want to read more than just our tourist articles, you can find our full list of guides on this page.