Want to start your life of freedom as a digital nomad in Thailand? Thailand has become the new paradise for digital nomads from all over the world for many reasons.
On this page you’ll find out what you need to do to become a digital nomad in Thailand, the popular digital nomad locations, how to get your a legal work visa and permit, and other essential information for the digital life in Thailand.
And don’t forget to check out Thailand Starter Kit, the complete guide to helping you stay in Thailand long-term while saving thousands of dollars every year.
Disclaimer: This article may link to products and services from one or more of Expat Den’s advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on those links. This won’t cost you anything extra, but it helps us cover the costs of running this website.
Recommended Articles for Entrepreneurs in Thailand
- The Company Registration Guide in Thailand for Foreigners - Need to register your company in Thailand? Experienced business people show you how. ...
- Serviced Offices in Bangkok: Prices, Benefits, and Locations - To find a serviced office in Bangkok, you first need to know where to look. This guide points you in the right direction. ...
- My Costs of Doing Business in Bangkok: ฿37,827 per Employee - Once you see my water bill, you'll understand why Thai New Year is celebrated with a country-wide water fight. Thinking about opening a Thailand office? Already have a virtual team… ...
- A Guide to Group Health Insurance for Your Business in Thailand - Do you own a business in Thailand and need healthcare coverage for your employees? Of course, health insurance is a good way to keep your employees in good health, but… ...
- How to Hire and Manage a Team of Rock Star Thai Employees - Successfully recruited for Fast & Furious 7: Thailand's Tony Jaa. In the close to 10 years I've been running companies in Thailand I've probably done more than 200 job interviews.… ...
- Taxation in Thailand: 6 Common Mistakes, Penalties, and How to Avoid Them - Taxes are an unavoidable yet complicated part of doing business in Thailand. There are over 7 chapters and 143 sections in the Revenue Code of Thailand. Because of this, you… ...
- Translation Services in Bangkok: A Guide to Finding Thai Translators - When living or doing business in Thailand, one day you'll the need to hire a Thai translator. Maybe you need to translate your product descriptions to venture in Thai market.… ...
- Thai Credit Cards for Foreigners: Requirements and Benefits - Although a credit card is not strictly necessary for living in Thailand, some plastic makes your life a lot easier. Having a local credit card not only reduces the cost… ...
- An In-Depth Guide to Hiring a Lawyer in Thailand - If you found this page then you already know finding and dealing with a lawyer in Thailand can be a real challenge. I know. I went through the process when… ...
- Doing Business in Thailand: Here’s Why It’s a Good Idea - When my former business partner and I picked out Thailand, I was 22 years old. Thailand was on our radar because he had done an internship here. That was it. From the get-go, the… ...
Get Exclusive Entrepreneurs Content
Get exclusive content that can’t be found on the website by becoming one of our supporters. With this content, you’ll discover insider strategies for expats, such as Karsten’s personal list of doing a business in Thailand, rent negotiation strategies, decrease medical expenses, and much more.
In addition to content, you’ll get..
- access to our 700+ member private Facebook group
- personal responses to your email questions
- monthly newsletters with Thailand deals and discounts
- and every ebook we publish
Your support helps us create more FREE guides on living, working, retiring, and starting businesses in Thailand.
Latest Articles for Entrepreneurs in Thailand
- Health Insurance in Thailand: What You Need to Know as an Expat
- A Beginner’s Guide to Learning Thai Language in Bangkok
- WorldRemit Review: A Cheap Way to Transfer Money Online
- Personal Trainers in Bangkok: Gyms, Courses, and Prices
- XendPay Review: How to Send Money to Thailand for “Free”
- Lawyers in Phuket: A List of Recommended Law Firms
- The Thai Legal System: A Primer for Expats and Tourists
- Opening a Thai Bank Account: A Guide for Expats and Tourists
- TransferWise Borderless Account: the In-Depth Review
- How to Get a Thai Driving License: Documents, Tests, and Renewals
If you want to read more than just our tourist articles, you can find our full list of guides on this page.