Looking for an Accountant?

When I first founded my company in Thailand, I was fortunate enough to meet Switchaya Nukhan, an accountant and tax professional. She now handles the accounting, taxation, and social security for my company.

Switchaya Nukhan

Switchaya Nukhan handles all of my tax related procedures with the Thai government including: monthly, mid-year, and yearly tax filings and returns. She also provides tax consultations when needed. And when I need to contact the Revenue Department, she gets in touch with them on behalf of my company.

Switchaya also takes care of employee social security, payroll, and pay slips. Since our company is promoted by the BOI, she’s the person that submits our financial statements to them. And every month she sends me the company’s financial report.

All of these services are included in her monthly accounting fee.

Switchaya Nukhan has her own company, Contabilita Limited Partnership, providing the following tax and accounting services:

Corporate Tax Service

  • Cooperate tax planning and consultation
  • Tax filling
  • Financial statement submission to Thai government organizations
  • Monthly financial reports (Balance Sheet, P&L)
  • Record accounting transactions
  • Payments to government agencies
  • Payroll services
  • Social Security
  • Provident fund

Personal Tax Service

  • Thai Personal tax planning
  • Thai Personal tax consultation
  • Thai Personal tax filing

If you are interested in her services, please fill in the form below. And I will put you in touch with her directly.


We’re happy to connect you to service providers who we’d consult with in your situation, and who we find to be professional, knowledgeable, and ethical. That said, it’s important to note that we sometimes get commission from service providers for referring new clients to them. This happens at no cost to you and helps us cover some of the expenses of running ExpatDen. While we do our best to pick the most suitable service providers, we can’t make any guarantees or accept any liability resulting from your interactions and transactions with them.