Do you want to study in Thailand? Thailand is becoming a new education hub for Southeast Asia, with increasing numbers of foreign students coming here to study each year. The quality of education is on par with the West but the costs are relatively cheaper.
On this page, you’ll find out how to choose a university in Thailand, which internships are available, how to get an education visa, how to get good deals on rent, and even which Thailand-related activities you can partake in.
Reading these guides will help you easily set yourself up in Thailand so you have more time to focus on meeting new people and having exciting experiences during your studies.
Recommended Articles for Students in Thailand
- Study Abroad in Thailand: Universities, Programs, Visas, and Costs - Choosing a university can be one of the hardest decisions that you’ll ever have to make, especially since this is directly tied to your life and career goals. Oblivious to… ...
- Internships in Thailand: Requirements, Preparation, and Application - Companies in Thailand have been offering internship programs for decades. If you're studying in Thailand or studying overseas but are interested in Thailand, becoming an intern couldn't get any easier.… ...
- Thailand Education Visas: Where and What You Could Study in Thailand - The Thai education visa. It’s not just for learning Thai. Despite popular belief, you can come to Thailand to study a wide array of subjects at many different places throughout… ...
- Recommended International Schools in Bangkok 2023: Costs, Locations, and Choices - This article is the second part of our Thailand international school series. If you’d like to learn more about international schools' tier systems, accreditation, curricula, and more, check out International… ...
- The Complete Guide to Learning Thai Language for Beginners - When it comes to learning Thai language in Bangkok, you have quite a few options. You can go to a physical school if you have the free time. At a… ...
- How to Send Money from and to Thailand: The Fast, Cheap, Reliable Way - Sending money to Thailand can be a tricky matter. Between international transfer fees and hidden fees in exchange rates, you face a lot of challenges when transferring money from abroad… ...
- An In-Depth Guide to Renting an Apartment in Bangkok - Before I moved to Bangkok, I looked up some places to live online. I thought it would be easy since the Thailand property market is booming. There are so many… ...
Get Exclusive Expat Content
Get exclusive content that can’t be found on the website by becoming one of our supporters. With this content, you’ll discover insider strategies for expats, such as effective ways to get a job, negotiate rent, decrease medical expenses, and much more.
In addition to content, you’ll get..
- access to our 700+ member private Facebook group
- personal responses to your email questions
- monthly newsletters with Thailand deals and discounts
- and every ebook we publish
Your support helps us create more FREE guides on living, working, retiring, and starting businesses in Thailand.
Latest Articles for Students in Thailand
- Health Insurance in Thailand: What You Need to Know as an Expat in 2023
- An In-Depth Guide to Renting an Apartment in Kuala Lumpur
- Non-Immigrant Visas to Thailand: an In-Depth Guide
- Thailand Re-entry Permits: How NOT to Lose Your Thailand Visa
- Mental Health in Thailand: Issues, Counseling, and Resources
- Personal Trainers in Bangkok: Gyms, Courses, and Prices
- How to Pick the Best International Schools in Thailand for Expats
- Bangkok Libraries for Kids: Memberships, Services, and Locations
- An In-Depth Guide to Fitness in Bangkok: Activities, Locations, and Prices
- A Guide to Online Grocery Shopping in Bangkok
If you want to read more than just our tourist articles, you can find our full list of guides on this page.