Do you want to study in Thailand? Thailand is becoming a new education hub for Southeast Asia, with increasing numbers of foreign students coming here to study each year. The quality of education is on par with the West but the costs are relatively cheaper.
On this page, you’ll find out how to choose a university in Thailand, which internships are available, how to get an education visa, how to get good deals on rent, and even which Thailand-related activities you can partake in.
Reading these guides will help you easily set yourself up in Thailand so you have more time to focus on meeting new people and having exciting experiences during your studies.
Disclaimer: This article may link to products and services from one or more of Expat Den’s advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on those links. This won’t cost you anything extra, but it helps us cover the costs of running this website.
Recommended Articles for Students in Thailand
- Study Abroad in Thailand: Universities, Programs, Visas, and Costs - Choosing a university can be one of the hardest decisions that you’ll ever have to make, especially since this is directly tied to your life and career goals. Oblivious to… ...
- Internships in Thailand: Requirements, Preparation, and Application - Companies in Thailand have been offering internship programs for decades. If you're studying in Thailand or studying overseas but are interested in Thailand, becoming an intern couldn't get any easier.… ...
- Thailand Education Visas: Where and What You Could Study in Thailand - The Thai education visa. It’s not just for learning Thai. Despite popular belief, you can come to Thailand to study a wide array of subjects at many different places throughout… ...
- International Schools in Bangkok: Costs, Locations, and Choices - This article is the second part of our Thailand international school series. If you’d like to learn more about international schools' tier systems, accreditation, curricula, and more, check out International… ...
- A Beginner’s Guide to Learning Thai Language in Bangkok - Learning Thai should be fun. Take the guesswork out of finding a teacher with this in-depth guide to learning Thai in Bangkok. ...
- How to Send Money to Thailand: The Fast, Cheap, Reliable Way - Sending money to Thailand can be a tricky matter. Between international transfer fees and hidden fees in exchange rates, you face a lot of pitfalls when transferring money from abroad… ...
- An In-Depth Guide to Renting an Apartment in Bangkok - Before I first moved to Bangkok, I looked up some places online. It didn’t take me long to come across an apartment that looked absolutely stunning. It seemed a lot… ...
Get Exclusive Expat Content
Get exclusive content that can’t be found on the website by becoming one of our supporters. With this content, you’ll discover insider strategies for expats, such as effective ways to get a job, negotiate rent, decrease medical expenses, and much more.
In addition to content, you’ll get..
- access to our 700+ member private Facebook group
- personal responses to your email questions
- monthly newsletters with Thailand deals and discounts
- and every ebook we publish
Your support helps us create more FREE guides on living, working, retiring, and starting businesses in Thailand.
Latest Articles for Students in Thailand
- Health Insurance in Thailand: What You Need to Know as an Expat
- The Thai Legal System: A Primer for Expats and Tourists
- An In-Depth Guide to Fitness in Bangkok: Activities, Locations, and Prices
- An In-Depth Guide to Thailand Visas: Applications, Requirements, and Extensions
- Networking in Bangkok: How You Can Connect with the Right People
- Vaccinations in Thailand: A Guide for Tourists and Expats
- Thailand Re-entry Permits: How NOT to Lose Your Thailand Visa
- How to Get a Residence Certificate in Thailand
- Thai Baht: How to Get the Absolute Best Exchange Rates
- International Schools in Thailand: A Primer for Expat Parents
If you want to read more than just our tourist articles, you can find our full list of guides on this page.