Are you an investor and planning to invest in Thailand? Thailand’s economy is growing. Investments from overseas are huge. This can be your golden chance to make something for yourself.
On this page, you’ll find out about investment opportunities in many industries, from real estate to cryptocurrency.
These articles will educate you enough on making better investment decisions in Thailand.
Disclaimer: This article may link to products and services from one or more of Expat Den’s advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on those links. This won’t cost you anything extra, but it helps us cover the costs of running this website.
Recommended Articles for Investors
- Doing Business in Thailand: Here’s Why It’s a Good Idea - When my former business partner and I picked out Thailand, I was 22 years old. Thailand was on our radar because he had done an internship here. That was it. From the get-go, the… ...
- Buying a Condo in Thailand: A Step by Step Guide - In April 2014, I bought a two bedroom condo in Bangkok. It was a huge decision to make, and my friends were divided as to whether it was a good… ...
- Bitcoins in Thailand: Mine, Use, and Trade Cryptocurrencies - The first time I heard of an ATM I was eleven years old. My aunt took me to Seaside Park, NJ for the day. She pulled the car to the… ...
- Thailand’s New 4-Year SMART Visa–Find Out if You Qualify - Thailand Board of Investment announced that the new SMART Visa Program will begin February 1, 2018 in Thailand. The SMART Visa, which is open to foreign experts and investors, will… ...
- Health Insurance in Thailand: What You Need to Know as an Expat - When I wrote about my cost of living in Bangkok, a common question I got by email was: “Hey Karsten, what health insurance are you using?” If that’s all you… ...
- The Complete Guide to Buying a New or Used Car in Thailand - The public transportation system is unreliable in most parts of Thailand. Having a car is necessary for many Thais and expats who live here. Sure Bangkok has the BTS and… ...
- Thai Baht: How to Get the Absolute Best Exchange Rates - Whether you're traveling to or living in The Land of Smiles, when it comes to getting the best exchange rate in Thailand, you're left with a few questions to answer:… ...
- How to Send Money to Thailand: The Fast, Cheap, Reliable Way - Sending money to Thailand can be a tricky matter. Between international transfer fees and hidden fees in exchange rates, you face a lot of pitfalls when transferring money from abroad… ...
Get Exclusive Investment Content
Get exclusive content that can’t be found on the website by becoming one of our supporters. With this content, you’ll discover insider strategies for expats, such as effective ways to get a job, negotiate rent, decrease medical expenses, and much more.
In addition to content, you’ll get..
- access to our 700+ member private Facebook group
- personal responses to your email questions
- monthly newsletters with Thailand deals and discounts
- and every ebook we publish
Your support helps us create more FREE guides on living, working, retiring, and starting businesses in Thailand.
Latest Articles for Investors
- XendPay Review: How to Send Money to Thailand for “Free”
- An In-Depth Guide to Hiring a Lawyer in Thailand
- Lawyers in Phuket: A List of Recommended Law Firms
- The Thai Legal System: A Primer for Expats and Tourists
- Opening a Thai Bank Account: A Guide for Expats and Tourists
- TransferWise Borderless Account: the In-Depth Review
- How to Get a Thai Driving License: Documents, Tests, and Renewals
- Lawyers in Bangkok: A List of Recommended Law Firms
- Serviced Offices in Bangkok: Prices, Benefits, and Locations
- Moving To Thailand: A Guide for Expats to Live Here
If you want to read more than just our tourist articles, you can find our full list of guides on this page.