Want to start your life of freedom as a digital nomad in Thailand? Thailand has become the new paradise for digital nomads from all over the world for many reasons.
On this page you’ll find out what you need to do to become a digital nomad in Thailand, the popular digital nomad locations, how to get your a legal work visa and permit, and other essential information for the digital life in Thailand.
Recommended Articles for Digital Nomads in Thailand
- How to Become a Digital Nomad in Chiang Mai - Money was tight. My business was languishing. My personal life was in the dumper and I was not a happy man. One of my best friends said only one thing… ...
- Non-Immigrant Visas to Thailand: an In-Depth Guide - Foreigners visit Thailand for distinct reasons. Certain visits require a Thai Visa, while some don’t. If you want to stay long-term, this guide has a comprehensive guideline, a list of… ...
- Health Insurance in Thailand: What You Need to Know as an Expat in 2023 - As an expat in Thailand, you might be wondering why you should obtain health insurance here. While the cost of healthcare in the country is generally affordable, things can get… ...
- An In-Depth Guide to Renting an Apartment in Bangkok - Before I moved to Bangkok, I looked up some places to live online. I thought it would be easy since the Thailand property market is booming. There are so many… ...
- Moving To Thailand: A Guide for Expats to Live Here - An in-depth guide to making this Southeast Asian country your new home. ...
- The Complete Guide to Learning Thai Language for Beginners - When it comes to learning Thai language in Bangkok, you have quite a few options. You can go to a physical school if you have the free time. At a… ...
- Opening a Thai Bank Account: A Guide for Expats and Tourists - One of the first and most essential things expats need to figure out in Thailand is how to open a bank account. You need it to handle your finance including… ...
- How to Send Money from and to Thailand: The Fast, Cheap, Reliable Way - Sending money to Thailand can be a tricky matter. Between international transfer fees and hidden fees in exchange rates, you face a lot of challenges when transferring money from abroad… ...
- How to Get a Residence Certificate in Thailand - There I was, crammed in the same tiny photocopying room for the second time in just ten minutes. The young kid working behind the copier recognized me, reached out his… ...
Get Exclusive Digital Nomads Content
Get exclusive content that can’t be found on the website by becoming one of our supporters. With this content, you’ll discover insider strategies for expats, such as effective ways to get a job, negotiate rent, decrease medical expenses, and much more.
In addition to content, you’ll get..
- access to our 700+ member private Facebook group
- personal responses to your email questions
- monthly newsletters with Thailand deals and discounts
- and every ebook we publish
Your support helps us create more FREE guides on living, working, retiring, and starting businesses in Thailand.
Latest Articles for Digital Nomads in Thailand
- Flights Within Thailand: A Guide to Airlines and Cheap Tickets
- An In-Depth Guide to Renting an Apartment in Kuala Lumpur
- Thailand Money Matters: An In-Depth Guide for Expats
- Thailand’s New 4-Year SMART Visa–Find Out if You Qualify
- Thailand Re-entry Permits: How NOT to Lose Your Thailand Visa
- How to Find IT Jobs in Thailand as an Expat
- Mental Health in Thailand: Issues, Counseling, and Resources
- Personal Trainers in Bangkok: Gyms, Courses, and Prices
- How to Get a Thai Driving License: Documents, Tests, and Renewals
- An In-Depth Guide to Fitness in Bangkok: Activities, Locations, and Prices
If you want to read more than just our tourist articles, you can find our full list of guides on this page.