Want to start your life of freedom as a digital nomad in Thailand? Thailand has become the new paradise for digital nomads from all over the world for many reasons.
On this page you’ll find out what you need to do to become a digital nomad in Thailand, the popular digital nomad locations, how to get your a legal work visa and permit, and other essential information for the digital life in Thailand.
Recommended Articles for Digital Nomads in Thailand
- How to Become a Digital Nomad in Chiang Mai - Money was tight. My business was languishing. My personal life was in the dumper and I was not a happy man. One of my best friends said only one thing… ...
- Non-Immigrant Visas to Thailand: an In-Depth Guide - Foreigners visit Thailand for distinct reasons. Certain visits require a Thai Visa, while some don’t. If you want to stay long-term, this guide has a comprehensive guideline, a list of… ...
- Health Insurance in Thailand: What You Need to Know as an Expat - Your most-likely reason for getting health insurance is that you want to safeguard yourself against costly medical care. I know that’s why I have it. Back in 2016, I had… ...
- An In-Depth Guide to Renting an Apartment in Bangkok - Before I first moved to Bangkok, I looked up some places online. It didn’t take me long to come across an apartment that looked absolutely stunning. It seemed a lot… ...
- Moving To Thailand: A Guide for Expats to Live Here - From a new job to a new relationship, there are things that could draw you to live in Thailand, the Land of Smiles. This article aims to show you all… ...
- A Beginner’s Guide to Learning Thai Language in Bangkok - When it comes to learning Thai language in Bangkok, you have quite a few options. You can go to a physical school if you have the free time. At a… ...
- Opening a Thai Bank Account: A Guide for Expats and Tourists - One of the first and most essential things expats need to figure out in Thailand is how to open a bank account. You need it to handle your finance including… ...
- How to Send Money to Thailand: The Fast, Cheap, Reliable Way - Sending money to Thailand can be a tricky matter. Between international transfer fees and hidden fees in exchange rates, you face a lot of pitfalls when transferring money from abroad… ...
- How to Get a Residence Certificate in Thailand - There I was, crammed in the same tiny photocopying room for the second time in just ten minutes. The young kid working behind the copier recognized me, reached out his… ...
Get Exclusive Digital Nomads Content
Get exclusive content that can’t be found on the website by becoming one of our supporters. With this content, you’ll discover insider strategies for expats, such as effective ways to get a job, negotiate rent, decrease medical expenses, and much more.
In addition to content, you’ll get..
- access to our 700+ member private Facebook group
- personal responses to your email questions
- monthly newsletters with Thailand deals and discounts
- and every ebook we publish
Your support helps us create more FREE guides on living, working, retiring, and starting businesses in Thailand.
Latest Articles for Digital Nomads in Thailand
- Wise (Formerly TransferWise) Borderless Account: the In-Depth Review
- How to Get a Thai Driving License: Documents, Tests, and Renewals
- How to File Taxes in Thailand as an American Expat
- Translation Services in Bangkok: A Guide to Finding Thai Translators
- Mental Health in Thailand: Issues, Counseling, and Resources
- Thailand Re-entry Permits: How NOT to Lose Your Thailand Visa
- Personal Trainers in Bangkok: Gyms, Courses, and Prices
- Flights Within Thailand: A Guide to Airlines and Cheap Tickets
- An In-Depth Guide to Renting an Apartment in Kuala Lumpur
- Thai SIM Cards: Plans, Data, Price, and Registration
If you want to read more than just our tourist articles, you can find our full list of guides on this page.