Thanks for picking up your copy of Working in Thailand: How to Ditch the Desk, Board the Flight, and Land the Job.
As promised, here’s your list of tools to help you get started with working in Thailand.
If you plan to work in Thailand, here are some resources that you must know about.
- Get help with moving to Thailand
- Find work in your field of interest
- Get a work permit and visa for digital nomads working in IT and eCommerce
- Find out how to Network in Bangkok
- Discover how to transfer money in Thailand
- Find out how to file taxes in Thailand
- Teach English in Thailand
- Discover how to get health coverage in Thailand
Join our Facebook Group
For help applying what you’ve read in the book, join our Facebook group here and connect with over 700+ knowledgeable and experienced Thailand expats.
Here are some extra links and resources to help you get started in Thailand.
- Bangkok Craigslist
- Monster Thailand
- Bangkok Post
- Thailand Professionals
- Jobs in BKK and Thailand
- Angel List
- True Teaching
- Model Management
- Robert Walters
- Manpower Thailand
- David Clive Price
- Search Associates
Now, on to You
We hoped that you’ve found the extra links and resources on this page helpful and a good companion to your book.
Whether you’ve picked up a digital version or a physical copy of Working in Thailand: How to Ditch the Desk, Board the Flight, and Land the Job, head over to our Amazon page and give it a review.
Disclaimer: This page has links to partner companies and affiliates. I receive financial compensation from people clicking on them. This happens at no cost to you and helps me cover some of the expenses of running this website.