Looking for an office space in Bangkok?
Spaces offers community-focused creative work environments in the heart of Bangkok.
Spaces offers inspiring work environments, conveniently located in strategic locations around Bangkok. They have one location on the top floor of Phra Khanong’s Summer Hill Mall and another at Chamchuri Square Space, right above the office of Thailand’s Board of Investment and One-Stop Service Center for visas and work permits.
Joining Spaces will provide you with the flexibility of having everything you need to work, all in one place and on the same bill, including:
- your own office space with a flexible contract
- a community of like-minded entrepreneurs who you can meet without leaving the office
- access to Spaces Business Club where you can work, meet with clients, or enjoy a coffee
- Spaces exciting business programs and after-work events
- a multilingual and professional administrative team to help you with all your needs
Spaces takes care of the utility bills and most other costs associated with renting or owning an office so you can focus on what matters most–growing your business.
If you’re interested in setting up your office at Spaces, fill in the form below and someone from Spaces will get back to you soon.
We’re happy to connect you to service providers who we’d consult with in your situation, and who we find to be professional, knowledgeable, and ethical. That said, it’s important to note that we sometimes get commission from service providers for referring new clients to them. This happens at no cost to you and helps us cover some of the expenses of running ExpatDen. While we do our best to pick the most suitable service providers, we can’t make any guarantees or accept any liability resulting from your interactions and transactions with them.