Bangkok Hospital is one of Southeast Asia’s largest hospitals. It was also Thailand’s first privately-owned hospital. The hospital was established in 1972 as a primary care facility and has over the years grown to become a tertiary care facility, providing highly specialized medical care and services. This hospital has branches all over Thailand, with its main branch located at New Petchburi Rd., Huay Kwang in Bangkok.
Bangkok hospital has specialists in all major fields of health care, offering a full range of health care services from diagnosis to treatment and rehabilitation. The hospitals treatments and services are certified by the Joint Commission International, the most respected and reputable health care accreditation body.
Why Bangkok Hospital?
Here’s what sets Bangkok Hospital apart from other private hospitals in Thailand:
- You get world-class medical treatment but at cheaper rates than you’d pay in most parts of the world.
- You get access to specialists and modern medical equipment to treat any type of disease.
- You get quick treatment on the spot—even heart surgery can be done in a matter of days.
- You can deliver your baby without having to worry about the safety of you or your baby
- Many people go to Bangkok Hospital seeking second opinions and end up getting treated there, especially for heart disease, cancer, bone and joint problems, and dental work.
- No matter where you come from, you can get help from a member of their international staff who can speak your language.
At Bangkok Hospital, you can get treatment from experienced specialists who use only the most modern equipment. What separates Bangkok Hospital from other hospitals in Thailand is that they specialize in:
- heart surgery
- cancer treatment
- baby deliveries
- bone and joint care
- dental work
- advanced 3D surgeries
It’s quick and easy to get in touch with Bangkok Hospital.
Whether you need serious medical care or just a health checkup, fill out the form below to make an appointment with one of their internationally trained doctors.
Please note that we are not a hospital and don’t offer health services. We can only connect you with the service providers who we would use/have used in your situation, and who we’ve found to be professional, knowledgeable, and ethical in their dealings with clients.
This said, it’s important to note that these providers sometimes provide us with financial incentive to refer new clients to them. This happens at no cost to you and helps us cover some of the expenses of running this website.
Please be aware that while we do our best to select the most suitable providers, we’re unable to provide any guarantees or accept any liability resulting from your interactions and transactions with our partners.