akyra Thonglor Bangkok is a luxury boutique 5 Star hotel nestled between Sukhumvit Soi 55 and Petchaburi Road. The hotel offers luxurious and spacious serviced apartments for families, business travelers and individuals.
The hotel is conveniently located in a hip and vibrant neighbourhood in the heart of Bangkok, called Thonglor. The hotel’s prime location provides guests with easy access to upscale shopping centers, Bangkok’s business district, dining, and nightlife.
Thonglor BTS station is also a short 5 to 10 minute stroll away and you can reach Suvarnabhumi airport in about 45 minutes by car from the hotel.
akyra Thonglor Bangkok’s one- and two-bedroom residences are ideal if you are looking for a conveniently located property to stay at, a place to call home, or simply want to avoid the hassle of maintaining an apartment during your stay in Bangkok.
Why akyra Thonglor Bangkok
Apart from the hotel’s great location, what sets akyra Thonglor Bangkok Residences apart from other serviced apartments is that the residences are within a hotel, meaning you get to stay in a spacious apartment fully fitted with premium furniture and appliances, while enjoying all the luxuries of staying in a 5-star hotel, such as:
- A maid to clean your apartment and change linens twice a week. Timing can be adjusted based on your schedule.
- A dedicated butler to assist you with all your needs, including grocery shopping and travel assistance.
- A king-sized bed with luxury 430 thread count bed linens.
- A selection of pillows from akyra hotel’s signature pillow menu.
- Complimentary shuttle service to BTS Thonglor from 7.00 AM – 8.00 PM.
- Complimentary access to the hotel’s premier Presidente Lounge, where you can relax with friends and family.
- Access to the hotel’s facilities such as the pool, gym, in-room dining service, restaurants, meeting room and bar.
Amenities Available in all Rooms
When you stay at akyra Thonglor Bangkok, they make sure that you have everything you need to make your long-term stay as comfortable and convenient as possible, allowing you to enjoy residential comforts, complemented by five-star services and the benefits below:
- Separate living and dining area
- Private balcony (in selected units)
- Kitchen with premium appliances
- Washing machine
- Executive writing table and stationery set
- Ensuite bathroom
- Bathrobe, slippers, and hairdryer
- Complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access
- IDD telephone and voice mail
- Secure key-card access
- Personal digital safe
- Clock radio
- Torchlight and fire extinguisher
- Iron and ironing board
- LED smart TVs with local and cable channels
- Scheduled shuttle van service from hotel to Thonglor BTS station
- Access to hotel facilities
- 24 hours concierge service
Available Room Options
|Room Type||Bed Configuration||Max Capacity||Price|
|One Bedroom Residence without balcony (61 sqm.)||King bed||3||THB 80,000|
|One Bedroom Residence with balcony (75 sqm.)||King bed||3||THB 90,000|
|Two Bedroom Residence without balcony (103 – 108 sqm.)||King + QueenKing + Twin||4 + 1 Child||THB 110,000 – 130,000|
|Two Bedroom Residence with balcony (169 sqm.)||King + 2 Queen||5 + 1 Child||THB 130,000 – 160,000|
Designed to accommodate up to three guests, akyra Thonglor Bangkok’s one-bedroom residence features a well-equipped kitchenette, a bedroom with a king-sized bed, and a separate living room and dining area.
akyra Thonglor Bangkok’s two-bedroom residence is designed to comfortably accommodate up to 5 people. The residence features two spacious bedrooms, a well-equipped kitchen with premium appliances, a separate living room, dining area, and a great view of the city.
Book your Stay
If you would like to book a serviced apartment at akyra Thonglor Bangkok, fill out the form below and a representative from the hotel will get back to you shortly.
We’re happy to connect you to service providers who we’d consult with in your situation, and who we find to be professional, knowledgeable, and ethical. That said, it’s important to note that we sometimes get commission from service providers for referring new clients to them. This happens at no cost to you and helps us cover some of the expenses of running ExpatDen. While we do our best to pick the most suitable service providers, we can’t make any guarantees or accept any liability resulting from your interactions and transactions with them.