Established in 1994, Vejthani Hospital is one of Thailand’s most certified hospitals by the Joint Commission International, USA. The hospital caters to the holistic healthcare needs of locals, medical tourists and expats from its world-class facility located in eastern Bangkok.
Vejthani hospital is also known as the “King of Bones” due to the hospitals highly-qualified orthopedic specialist and use of cutting-edge medical technologies to treat bone-related medical problems. Vejthani Hospital was the first private hospital to introduce the Robotic Spinal Surgical System in Asia.
Why Vejthani Hospital?
Here’s what sets Vejthani Hospital apart from other private hospitals in Thailand:
- You get world-class health care standards at one of Thailand’s most accredited hospitals.
- You get specialized treatment for bone-related problems from highly-qualified and internationally-trained specialists using cutting-edge medical technologies.
- You get treatment in a multicultural environment, from specialists and staff that are used to serving international patients from over 100 countries annually
- You get all of your treatments in one place, as they have over 300 specialists across multiple disciplines.
At Vejthani Hospital, you can get treatment from internationally-trained specialists using cutting-edge medical technologies. What makes Vejthani Hospital stand out from other hospitals in Thailand is that they specialize in:
- hip and knee replacements
- spinal surgery
- pediatric orthopedic surgery
- sports medicine
- shoulder and hand surgeries
- bone marrow transplants
- infertility treatment (ART)
- plastic surgery
Make an Appointment
If you are Interested in getting medical treatment at Vejthani Hospital, fill out the form below and a representative from the hospital will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that we are not a hospital and don’t offer health services. We can only connect you with the service providers who we would use/have used in your situation, and who we’ve found to be professional, knowledgeable, and ethical in their dealings with clients.
This said, it’s important to note that these providers sometimes provide us with financial incentive to refer new clients to them. This happens at no cost to you and helps us cover some of the expenses of running this website.
Please be aware that while we do our best to select the most suitable providers, we’re unable to provide any guarantees or accept any liability resulting from your interactions and transactions with our partners.