Luma Health has a comprehensive plan for expats in Cambodia. Their Asia Care Plus health insurance comes with all the health coverage you need for living in Cambodia at an affordable rate.
About Asia Care Plus
Here’s what sets Asia Care Plus apart from other plans:
- You get coverage of $1,000,000 USD which should completely cover the cost of medical expenses and medical evacuation for any illness you may have.
- You can visit any hospital in Southeast Asia, excluding Singapore. This means you won’t need to have a second thought on flying to a country with better medical facilities, such as Thailand, to get treatment there.
- In case of emergency, you can get medical coverage in any part of the world. This is especially useful in cases where you regularly need to travel from place to place.
- Luma Health has a direct billing system setup with top-tier hospitals in Cambodia, including Royal Angkor International Hospital and Royal Phnom Penh Hospital. This means you can just show your insurance card and won’t need to pay anything.
- You can download their mobile application, available on both iOS and Android, and make a claim there directly.
- You have access to their team of in-house doctors and can get a second medical opinion. They can point out which hospitals you should go and which doctors you should meet based on their extensive experience.
- All plans come with full coverage on IPD, cancer, and medical evacuation, as long as it is within the annual limit of $1,000,000 USD.
- You can speak your own language and get access to their support system 24/7. They are there whenever you need to contact them.
Get a Personalized Quote
If you’re 69 years old or younger, and you’re interested in applying for health insurance with Luma Health, enter your details on this page. You will be connected to an official agent from Luma Health who can then help you out. They can provide you not only with a quote, but also answer any additional questions you have.
About Luma Health
Luma Health offer various insurance packages, from individual and family plans, to SME and large corporate plans. There are some benefits that Luma offers that you’ll rarely find elsewhere.
Unlike a lot of other international insurance companies, Luma Health has an internationally-staffed office. This means that in addition to English, there are native German and French-speaking staff on hand that can speed up a lot of things like reimbursements and disputes.
They’ve partnered with over 2 million medical providers worldwide.
Please note that we are not an insurance broker and can’t offer individualized advice. We can only connect you with people who we would consult in your situation, and who we found to be professional, knowledgeable, and ethical in their dealings with clients.
This said, it’s important to note that these providers sometimes provide us with financial incentive to refer new clients to them. This happens at no cost to you and helps us cover some of the expenses of running this website.
Please be aware that while we do our best to select the most suitable providers, we’re unable to provide any guarantees or accept any liability resulting from your interactions and transactions with our partners.