Disclaimer: This article may link to products and services from one or more of Expat Den’s advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on those links. This won’t cost you anything extra, but it helps us cover the costs of running this website.
What’s InsideLonely Planet’s Thailand Travel Guide—available in hardcover and downloadable digital format—covers everything. From planning your trip to understanding the culture to surviving daily life in one of world’s most exotic and interesting countries. But in the age of the Internet, is it worth investing your money in a guide book? In one word: YES. Here’s why.
- You can use the guidebook when you don’t have Internet access
- You save time and money with their list of itineraries
- Written by experienced, Thailand-based writers
- Advice is fair; there’s no up-selling
- The hardcover guide book is heavy and large