Thanks to the support of our readers, ExpatDen, which is made up of a small team of expats and Thais who have either moved to or were born in Thailand, can create unmatched, long-form guides on living, working, retiring, or starting businesses as expats for our 50,000+ monthly readers.
We create these guides because we believe that anyone who has the urge to leave their home country and live in Thailand should have practical, informative, yet entertaining resources that help save time and money, find work, and not just survive, but thrive, in Thailand.
Here are some of our supporters who help us deliver on our mission:
Alexandre Nappez, Horst Horstmann, Pablo Martin Vargara, Lynn McAllister, Pete Burtonshaw, Susan Yeatts, Jennifer Rhodes, Shawn MacIntyre, Richard Arnold-Forster, Tan Kwang Wei, Guy Margalith, Spiro Sarris, Neil Pitman, Urs Meyer, Rachel Mayo, Pudkrong Kaewpitchit, Kim Askjaer, Mark S., Marlin Miller, Ray Patton, Manogaran, Subramaniam, Donna Templeton.
With the help of these supporters we’ve made it this far. But we still haven’t gotten to where we want to be. We’d love to hire the best writers and researchers to help us create even better guides
But this is going to take a lot more support. As it stands right now, ExpatDen costs us $10,000 every month–double the amount we’re bringing in each month. And this just isn’t a sustainable way of operating in the long run.
So here’s how you can help us continue creating unmatched, long-form guides on living, working, retiring, or starting businesses as expats:
- Tell others. If you know any other expats or someone who is interested in moving, tell them about our site and share our articles with them on social media.
- Become a Patron. You pledge a small amount of money each month and in return you get some cool perks, like access to our 700+ member Private Facebook Group.
- Make a one-time donation through PayPal. You’ve read one of our articles and found it very helpful—say thank you with a one-time PayPal donation.
- Check out our ebook. If you’re looking for more in-depth content, we have Thailand Starter Kit, which shows you how to land your dream job, stay in Thailand long term, and unlock saving strategies that’ll save you thousands of dollars in Thailand,
- Subscribe. When you subscribe to our blog you’ll never have to worry about missing another post. We’ll notify you when we publish a new article (about once a week) and send you occasional updates on events around Bangkok. Don’t worry, we never share or sell your info.
Subscribe to our newsletter and become one of the first to read our in-depth guides.