We’ll be in touch with you over the next few days. If you don’t hear from us or have any other questions, get in touch with us.
In the meantime browse our most popular guides on ExpatDen:
Disclaimer: This article may link to products and services from one or more of Expat Den’s advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on those links. This won’t cost you anything extra, but it helps us cover the costs of running this website.
Our Most Popular Guides
- Shipping From Thailand: Procedure, Costs, and Customs
- The Complete Guide to Buying a New or Used Car in Thailand
- Shipping to Thailand: Services, Costs, and Customs
- Thailand Elite Visa Review: What You Should Know Before Applying
- Cost of Living in Thailand as an Expat: How Much Do You Need Per Month?
- Health Insurance in Thailand: What You Need to Know as an Expat
- The Easy Way for Beginners to Read and Write Thai
Considering Life Abroad?
You’ve come to the right website.
We have guides for all those topics and more. Check out our county-specific guides below.
Check back regularly as we add new countries to our list.
Latest Global Guides
Here’s our five most recent guides on ExpatDen:
- Car Insurance in Thailand: A Complete Buying Guide
- Having a Baby in Thailand: A Step-by-Step Guide for Expecting Parents
- Basic German Grammar Structure for Beginners
- Motorcycle Insurance in Thailand: A Complete Buying Guide
- The Complete Guide to Learning German Fast for Beginners
Become More than an ExpatDen Reader—Become a Supporter
We can create and publish expat guides because of our generous supporters on Patreon.
If you want to become an ExpatDen supporter, head over to our Patreon page to find out how.
It’s not mandatory. You’ll always get to read our content for free. But your support (we like to consider it a thank you) goes a long way.