This page includes all the exclusive content for readers who support us on Patreon. It contains the most practical advice to help you set up and live your life as an expat in Thailand.
The main difference between our exclusive content and the guides on our website is that our exclusive content leads you step-by-step and points out directly which solutions you can use for any challenge you face in Thailand.
For example, if it’s about finding work, we point out the exact places you could check out for specific job industries. If it’s about visas, we point out to the exact visa you can get.
If it’s about hospitals, we point out the hospital you can go to that provides great medical treatment at great rates.
Keep in mind, this is not all the exclusive content we have. We add new content every month that gives you insider advice you won’t find on ExpatDen or anywhere else.
We also offer a personal assistant, meetups, and advice to higher-tier supporters.
To get access to this exclusive content, support us on Patreon and choose your tier.
Doing so helps ExpatDen continue to exist, create and publish free, longform guides on living, working, retiring, and starting businesses in Thailand without ruining your reading experience with ads and banners.
Disclaimer: This article may link to products and services from one or more of Expat Den’s advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on those links. This won’t cost you anything extra, but it helps us cover the costs of running this website.
$200 Tier – Personal Assistant
We don’t know what else to thank you for with this amount of support. So, if you need our help with anything, tell us. We will send you our personal assistant. If you’re in Bangkok and you need help with something that we can handle, we’ll send a member of our team to help you.
You can find our email on this page and use it to get our personal assistant.
$50 Tier – Get Your Business Going
This is the tier for business owners. You get access to our exclusive business content with insider business tricks that can’t be found anywhere else.
That’s not all. We plan to host meetups in Bangkok to get the members of this tier together with us, fellow entrepreneurs, and other people who can help you run a business here.
- Karsten’s List of Personal and Professional Service
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Registering a Company in Thailand on Your Own
- Employee Regulations You Must Know as a Business Owner
- Increase Your Chances of Getting Tax Refunds for Your Company
- How to Choose the Right Bank for Your Business
- How Long Should You Keep Company Documents?
- How to Effectively Deal with Company Paperwork in Thailand
- Step-By-Step Guide on What to Do After Changing Your Company Address
- Taxes You Have to Deal with as a Business Owner in Thailand
- Tax Filing Timeline: When and How to File Taxes as a Business Owner
- What You Should Do and Avoid Doing When Dealing with Revenue Department Inspections
$30 Tier – Virtual Assistant
In this tier, we act as your personal virtual assistant, providing any answers you need for life in Thailand. We summarize all interesting questions we get asked every month and give them to you with the answers. You’ll become a knowledgeable expat in no time.
You can find our email on this page and use it to get help from our virtual assistant.
$10 Tier – Exclusive Content
In this tier, you get access to our exclusive content of 57 practical guides that help you set up and live your life in Thailand. We add new, exclusive content every month.
- How to Get Free Yet Fast Wifi in Thailand
- How to Save Over 50% on Your Thai Cell Phone Plan
- How to Buy a Used Car in Thailand
- How to Avoid Paying VAT When Buying a Used Car
- Four Tips for Getting the Best Price When Buying a New Car
- How to Find a Good Mechanic in Your Area
- How to Save Money on Movies
- Recommended Apps for Living in Thailand
- How to Get Unlimited Internet for Your Phone in Thailand
- How to Save 50% on Food and Groceries at Supermarkets
- Condo Developments: Which Ones to Rent and Which Ones to Avoid
- How to Buy a Used Condo that’s 30% Cheaper than Market Price
- How to Negotiate Your Rent Down by 40%
- How to Find Amazing Rental Deals
- How to Get 100% of Your Rental Security Deposit Back
- Tips on Dealing with Real Estate Agents
- Underrated Neighborhoods in Phuket
- Underrated Neighborhoods in Bangkok
- Underrated Neighborhoods in Chiang Mai
- A List of Affordable Private Hospitals in Bangkok
- Decreasing Hospital and Medication Bills
- Hospital Tips Without Health Insurance
- How to Get Great Medical Treatment at Affordable Rates in Thailand
- Travel Insurance as a Temporary Insurance Option for German Expats
- Best Hospitals for Thailand’s SSO Program
- Specialized Hospitals in Thailand
- Alternative Credit Cards for EU Citizens with No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Best Places to Exchange Money in Thailand
- Easiest Place to Open a Thai Bank Account
- How to Avoid ATM Fees in Thailand
- How to Choose the Right Bank in Thailand
- How to Get a Thai Credit Card
- Saving Money with Credit Cards
- Alternative Credit Card Options
- How to Get Last-Minute Deals on Flights Back Home for the Holidays
- How to Get the Most out of Your Frequent Flyer Miles in Thailand
- How to Save 3% on Every Airbnb Booking
- How to Save Additional 11% Hotel Fee with Cashback Sites
- What to Do When an Immigration Officer Rejects Your Entry into Thailand
- Recommended Visa Service Providers
- Recommended Thai Embassies Near Thailand to Apply for Visas
- What to Expect When Thai Immigration Officers Show up at Your House
- Thai Immigration Etiquette
- Best Time to Look for a Job
- Effective Ways to Land a Job in Thailand
- Finding Work Off the Beaten Path
- How to Find a Good Teaching Job in Thailand
- How to Handle and Decrease Your Thai Income Taxes While Working in Thailand
- How to Prepare Yourself to Work in Thailand
- How to Promote Yourself in Thailand
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Job in Thailand?
- Preparing for an Interview in Thailand
- Recommended Industries to Look in for Jobs in Thailand
- Recommended Networking Options
- Visa Options for Working Remotely in Thailand